New Member of LHCF

Georgia_Curly

:grin: Hello everybody, I'm a new member here. I have been searching and reading stuff to help me transition back to natural. My last relaxer was in May of 2008(so I'm relieved and my hair is too lol). I hated getting my hair relaxed. Plus relaxing my hair only made it dry, brittle, broke my hair off and gave me split ends(which I never had when I was natural). Since I was getting older that meant no more little girl hair styles. So my mother decided I should get my hair relaxed in the 6th grade.

I am learning so much about natural hair care on LHCF and I love this board. When I first started my transition, I thought I was the only one but then I came across LHCF and I see a lot of people here doing the same thing it made me feel a lot better. I see all these wonderful ladies with beautiful natural hair and that really made me want to go back natural.

I also wanted to know what is my hair type ? my fotki is in my profile.
From the growth that I have I'd say 3c or 3b. Texture I'm thinking it maybe medium or fine.

Re: New Memeber of LHCF

Welcome to LHCF. And good luck on your journey. From you pics I'd say you're probably a 3c hair texture. I viewed your pics as a little girl and you're so cute!!!! You remind me so much of my baby girl. Your hair is beautiful.

Welcome to LHCF. And good luck on your journey. From you pics I'd say you're probably a 3c hair texture. I viewed your pics as a little girl and you're so cute!!!! You remind me so much of my baby girl. Your hair is beautiful.
Thank you for compliments Honeycomb an Tiffers :) I was thinking it really is 3c too thank very much

Honeycomb I love your puff by the way
Thanks baby42 and Finally Free omg your is soo long and pretty I'm trying to reach your hair length.

Back