New Kinky Curly products

Leeda.the.Paladin

Wow I was so excited to see this on the newly revamped Kinky Curly website.The Midnight Miracle had better be a miracle for the price. 4 oz for $22.00!

But I hope since it's a foam that it will expand or something.
MIDNIGHT MIRACLE

A lightweight yet intense overnight treatment.
Midnight MiracleTM delivers a balanced dose of protein and moisture in the form of a thick rich foam.
No heat is required to have it work its magic. It penetrates the hair shaft with its exclusive blend of castor bean extract, silk protein and meadowfoam seed oil.

When wash and go is not an option for your toddler, TINY TWIRLSTM is the perfect product for drop curls, twists, ponytails and braids. A daily grooming aid that will detangle and add necessary moisture to your little ones hair.
TINY TWIRLSTM contains just a touch of hold factor to help smooth out frizzy hairline edges and flyaways and helps keep that style in place all through naptime.

Like I said in the other website...
Four Ounces - $22 That Midnight Miracle better be massaged onto my scalp by some hot guy! Oh and I better grow bigger breastasis too LOL

Four Ounces - $22 That Midnight Miracle better be massaged onto my scalp by some hot guy! Oh and I better grow bigger breastasis too LOL
5.50 per oz
i dnt even pay that much for conditioner......
do u know how many suaves i can get for 5.50? 4 12 oz suaves:lachen:
i cant knock her hustle though.........
somebody will buy it:look:

:lachen:

The midnight miracle does sound really interesting. I'm going to wait until someone else tries it first, though. :yep:

I like kinky curly and their ingredients are great, but I'll just mix up my own overnight treatment for a fraction of the price.
Now, if somebody wants to buy me some, I'll try it. :grin:

It sounds yummy. But I have too much in my closet I need to use up. I can't buy anything until I have more space to put it.

i just bought the knot today from whole foods even though im not natural :rolleyes: lol. i had to stop myself from getting the kccc.

Well I paid $21 for JCS Nourish and Shine (4 oz.) and that lasts me a while so I wouldn't be opposed to trying this out if it gets positive reviews.

i just bought the knot today from whole foods even though im not natural :rolleyes: lol. i had to stop myself from getting the kccc.

chebaby, how is the Knot Today working for you? I am looking at it too and also not natural so trying to see how its working for folx..

Back