Anyone heard of this new kinky curly product?

shawnyblazes

I'm looking forward to your with steam review. I'm sorry you didn't like it w/o heat. I appreciate you hard core early adopter PJ's, so we baby PJ's can get the 411.

MileHighDiva
Jace032000

shawnyblazes is right. There is nothing "stellar" about this product. I really like KCCC, so I'm surprised how lackluster this is. I've never used a dc that left me feeling like I didn't dc. I clarified, tea rinsed, and let my hair dry about 60%. It's very thick, which I liked but I found it hard to spread on my damp hair. Sat under dryer for 30 min and then let body heat take over. I ran a few errands and when I came home I washed it out. My hair felt dry,dry,dry. So much so that I will not be using this again. One time is enough for me. I keep looking at the ingredients trying to figure out how and why , but I gave up and moved on. Life's too short to be experimenting with any deep conditioners that are less than stellar. Lol

Meh. My hair wasnt impressed. But I'll use up the jar.

Smell: like plastic with a hint of Hairveda sitrinillah
Spreadability: average. Thick but not a big deal
Performance: meh. Great ingredients. But my hair felt harder/rougher afterwards. Maybe it needs a moisturizing conditioner as a follow up. My hair doesnt feel more elastic or strong. Will mix with oil and try it out again

This is a reconstructor not a DC. So I can see why folks are not getting softness but experience what sounds like protein overload.

It has silk protein, silk amino acids, COLLAGEN, panthenol and biotin!

Thats a lot of protein and protein building materials.

Imma buy it next payday and see if my hair likes and follow with a moisture DC for results. I reconstruct these fine hi porous strands every 2 weeks anyways.

^^^ I figured. But I'll stick with my beloved Mocha Silk. It makes my hair feel strong and elastic, not rough. I guess if im out of MSI and in need of some quick protein I could do it. But other than that, nahh

Back