NEW HAIR PICS: New pics of Old style

LondonDiva

http://public.fotki.com/LondonDiva/lhcf/kinky-twists---swit/

pw: in my profile

I've had these in since the end of September haven't relaxed my hair since June 06 and as this style was getting really old just switched it up a lil. 4 bobby pins some let's jam gel and some boiling water for the kinky ends later and I managed to get a new look out of some kinky twists that were beginning to pass their sell by date. I'm not taking these out till the end of December, so they'll just have to do for now, plus I have no energy to braid up my hair till the new year it's so damn time consuming, plus my booty always hurts from sitting down for so long. :look:

Enjoy ladies.

cat eyes said:
Very pretty!!!! You and your hair! How long does it take for you to braid your hair?

OT: You and the little girl (is that your daughter) are very beautiful

Cats Eyes it takes me about 15(wo)man hours to braid it all up. I don't cut the hair down, it's 24 inches in the packet and I twist it all the way down to the ends. Of course I have to break for food an awful lot and switch up DVDs, but with sleep and all that this time round (from the pics that you see) it took me about 24 hrs breaks, sleep, naps n all.

I always allow myself from Friday night to Sunday night to remove, wash and rebraid my hair.

Oh my that is alot of work, I'm thinkning about doing mine, but I do not know if I can hang!!!:) Plus this would be my fist time to do it all by myself.

LondonDiva said:
OT: You and the little girl (is that your daughter) are very beautiful

Cats Eyes it takes me about 15(wo)man hours to braid it all up. I don't cut the hair down, it's 24 inches in the packet and I twist it all the way down to the ends. Of course I have to break for food an awful lot and switch up DVDs, but with sleep and all that this time round (from the pics that you see) it took me about 24 hrs breaks, sleep, naps n all.

I always allow myself from Friday night to Sunday night to remove, wash and rebraid my hair.

I didn't have a clue how to make them stay. But I will tell you Ms Breslin was my saving grace. Her website is excellent. I got her 4 in 1 DVD from her site

www.braidsbybreslin.com

Oh damn I forgot my testimonial is up on there too (Naomi Miller)
http://www.braidsbybreslin.com/success.html

I bought a pack of hair and practised one braid till I got it right. It took me a while but I got there in the end. And her DVD isn't ghetto either, with bad sound or quality, she constantly repeats so no need to keep rewinding. A great investment. I'm going to do a weave on my own head next time round. I figure if I can get the braids to look like that, then there's hope for me yet.

Well you did a wonderful job!!! Thanks for the website to I'm going to need all the help I can get!!!!! I checked out your foki, you have beautiful hair!!!!!!!!!!:)

Thanks for the the compliment ladies.

Cats Eyes - Your daughter has waist length hair. Oh sweet Lord!! Do you have any pics in your fotki. Just from looking at the pic in your sig, looks like she's got very thick hair too.

I'm updating my foki this weekend with her pictures, and my son too. She has very very thick curly hair!!! Sometimes I just do not know what to do with it!!!!

LD...u know im jealous, so I wont even say it...but I LIKEY!!!!!!! Your siggy pic is just TOO gorgeous!

Aalize said:
LondonDiva can you please post your skin care regimen on the Skin Care board?

Thanks
Yes, please do because your skin is gorgeous!! I love the hair style:)

Last edited:
Babygurl said:
LD...u know im jealous, so I wont even say it...but I LIKEY!!!!!!! Your siggy pic is just TOO gorgeous!

Thank you Ms BG :)

Looks like we'll just have to be jealous of each other, cause I'm longing to get where you are now.

Back