New Color Showers...?!

Re: New Color Showers...WTF?!

I did mama!!:lachen:I got some stuff from Sally's called "Stain Protector".. you know bc I'm extra. lol.. but I'm thinking I didn't use enough..

I will do the towel thing bc these see thru edges being burgundy is not a good look!! No seabreeze...what can be used as a substitute.. After this ordeal.. I ain't gonna feel like attempting that rollersetting.. I'm have to..:blush:

Blow dry...
Good ol water, or a lil aloe vera gel.

LMAO..stop it...
That smiley cracks me up. Notice how the yellow one steps to the green like it was gonna do something then ends up getting slapped down? Punks jump up to get beat down! :lachen:

Mine don't look like that! Mine looks like that picture you posted earlier E with the comparison. I can't knowingly put some green **** on my hair! I told you bluebeez tried to tell me.. "it dry red".. yeah ok. On my brawny..it's still green and that was 8 hrs ago! lol. I ain't messing with that ****... lol. I'm up under the dryer with the mahogany mad than a MUG... because it looked dark as sin.. knowing I'mma come out my normal dark brown/black hair..

My E (isani) is the best... <<hugs>> you had a homie at 7 in the a.m... like let's work this out..lol..!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Tell 'em why u mad son! I am sorry but this had me rolling. We are soo serious with this colorshowersGATE. :yep:

......soooooooooooo is the burgandy ok to use? im not even thinking of using my cobre anymore but i want to use the other one. is that ok to use?

......soooooooooooo is the burgandy ok to use? im not even thinking of using my cobre anymore but i want to use the other one. is that ok to use?
I haven't heard any complaints about the burgundy. I believe Wheezy just used it without issue. This thread is specifically in regards to the Red Copper/Cobre.

I haven't heard any complaints about the burgundy. I believe Wheezy just used it without issue. This thread is specifically in regards to the Red Copper/Cobre.
oh ok. im thinking of throwing my cobre away. i dont use color too often, i just got it because i wanted to use it on my vacation(but was too impatient to wait). i will use the burgandy on vaca.

:bump:

Asummertyme - did they call you back?

I went to my BSS which is starting to have a very limited supply of CS OG and I told the girl to make sure they get the original, olive oil base CS. She said she will try.

lol.. I want to do another one before I leave for vacay... it would've been nice to have some real cobre.. the mahogany turned out really nice after the initial drama....

Umm Neenee you might have to be sending some of it to me bc E and AST are holding out... :D :D

:bump:

Asummertyme - did they call you back?

I went to my BSS which is starting to have a very limited supply of CS OG and I told the girl to make sure they get the original, olive oil base CS. She said she will try.
no them ratt bazztids aint callme back! and they didnt ever send me the reshipping label either...they are full of it...But the distrubuter of color showers did tell me to call him back and buy the stuff directly from them..i know they are not far from where i live either...

lol.. I want to do another one before I leave for vacay... it would've been nice to have some real cobre.. the mahogany turned out really nice after the initial drama....

Umm Neenee you might have to be sending some of it to me bc E and AST :grin:... :D :D
chile u can have mines if u want..i will sent it but remeber, if have a grey hair or 2 it may turn it high yella...:grin:

Umm Neenee you might have to be sending some of it to me bc E and AST are holding out... :D :D
A hol' up...no you di'int front on ya girl!! Sending you a text right now...
Ladies, is this stuff permanent hair dye? Like Miss Clairol?

It's a cellophane, mami :yep:.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Girl, the last good CS OG they got left is all those yalla colors...champagne, bronce (bronze) and I think if I am not mistaken, clear. They did have a few grapes (uva). Let me know...:yep:

Hey I was just talking about this thread. Did you
ever use the color showers to see if it worked like the older version?

no them ratt bazztids aint callme back! and they didnt ever send me the reshipping label either...they are full of it...But the distrubuter of color showers did tell me to call him back and buy the stuff directly from them..i know they are not far from where i live either...

Oh I's got my money back and he sent me a label to return it bc I went on Amazon and went off (which is where I purchased it).. I'll send you the dude's email! Teamwork! :lachen:

chile u can have mines if u want..i will sent it but remeber, if have a grey hair or 2 it may turn it high yella...:grin:

Uh no babe.. I'on want no orange yellow grays... I want the OG.. crazy... lol.. that should be a punishment to somebody you don't like.. like hey girl this color is beautful..try it on your hair... :look: :lachen::lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Girl, the last good CS OG they got left is all those yalla colors...champagne, bronce (bronze) and I think if I am not mistaken, clear. They did have a few grapes (uva). Let me know...:yep:

BOOOO... I'm starting to think this was all masterminded by E.. She did her hair that color and got everybody all hyped... then when she saw too many people jumping on the bandwagon she went and bought all of the OG's..I bet you go to her house..it's a closet full of Cobre somewhere...lol.. :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Call them back and tell them why you mad son!!!!

Maybe we should just deal with site distributor...only if it is olive oil. :yep:

BOOOO... I'm starting to think this was all masterminded by E.. She did her hair that color and got everybody all hyped... then when she saw too many people jumping on the bandwagon she went and bought all of the OG's..I bet you go to her house..it's a closet full of Cobre somewhere...lol.. :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Shoooo, I aint mad...I am stock pilin' OG. Not the yallas. I am feeling the uva...I will forever miss my rojo. :whyme::cry3::whyme:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Call them back and tell them why you mad son!!!!

Maybe we should just deal with site distributor...only if it is olive oil. :yep:
word em up ! Nah mean?!:lachen: but ima get back at bluebeez and see if i can get a refund forreal..or at least a replacement..

Ohh, I saw those new bottles too and I was thinking to myself wtf lucky I didn't buy any. Guess I'll have to rack up on the old formula because I love my color showers.

Back