NEW CODE FOR MORE FREE HAIR/HOUSE PRODUCTS! HURRY!

mccray689

ETA:Now you have to make a $25 purchase to use this code.

Today Medco released a new code for $10 off any order. :grin:
The code is : DR10
I believe it's only working on already existent accounts. So if you ordered from them a previous time this code should work. I had to enter mine twice but it worked. This is what I got on my first order:
- (2) 1000 mg Bitoin 60ct. capsules
- (1) Netrugena Deep Treatment Mask
Total: $1.07
Here is the Link!
http://www.medcohealthstore.com/templates/browse/default.asp?catid=149133

Off to place some more! :look:

Last edited:
i just organized by bathroom cabinets and swore off buying anymore hair products.....

now look what u done started:spinning:

I can't use the code. I'm trying to get a product that is BOGOF and the DR10 is not working.

EDITED:

I just went and opened a new account w/a new email address and it still does not work.

EDITED AGAIN:

Once I changed the BOGOF item, the discount appeared.

Last edited:
I can't use the code. I'm trying to get a product that is BOGOF and the DR10 is not working.

EDITED:

I just went and opened a new account w/a new email address and it still does not work.

EDITED AGAIN:

Once I changed the BOGOF item, the discount appeared.

It didn't work the first time i tried to put it in either but i put it in again and it did work. I don't know if that's any help:ohwell:

Ok, I played around with the code. I just couldn't get it to work with the BOGOF deals. So, I settled for the Chi Keratin Mist. I have been wanting to try it but all the stores carry the bootleg one with just plain water. So, hopefully, this one is true with Rose Water as it states on the ingredient list.

Medco Health Store Subtotal: $10.99
Medco Health Store Standard Shipping: $0.99
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Discount: -$10.00
Total: $1.98
Total Savings: $3.01

Ok, I got it to work on the BOGOF. I don't know what I did wrong the first/several times.

I got the Paul Mitchel Foaming Pomade BOGOF. These things are like $15 each...AWESOME!

Medco Health Store Subtotal: $15.00
Total: $5.99
Total Savings: $15.00

Ok, I got it to work on the BOGOF. I don't know what I did wrong the first/several times.

I got the Paul Mitchel Foaming Pomade BOGOF. These things are like $15 each...AWESOME!

Medco Health Store Subtotal: $15.00
Total: $5.99
Total Savings: $15.00
:dance7:I got some the other day. Got shipping confirmation for it too!

Based on the reviews here on LHCF, that's why I got it! I feel like I'm in a candy store.

See, I feel like I'm stealing. I want to get some more of the Cantu stuff but I don't even know how it will work.

shoot i robbed they arse the other day I got all kinds of goodies and each order was $2.00 or less. Be persistent these deals are too good to give up. I had to enter the code several times before it took. I think it's because the website is getting a lot of foot traffic especially those using this code.

Ok, I went back again. You guys got me on the personal care items. So, I gave in too!

I got some L'Oreal 4 Quad Eye makeup and some Always

Medco Health Store Subtotal: $12.84
Total: $3.83
Total Savings: $0.50

Wow! Great deal. Here's mine --

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner - 11 fl oz
in stock
1 $9.99

Subtotal: $ 9.99
Medco Health Store Standard Shipping: $ 0.99
Estimated Tax: $ 0.00
Discount: -$ 9.99
Total: $ 0.99

Thanks so much for sharing!

I enter the code & the discount isn't reflected. There's no error code, it just doesn't go through

No, it does not matter about the dollar amount (over $25 etc), just continue to click the Checkout button.

For some odd reason, the $10 discount shows up on the second screen.

Just about to post that thanks! Sorry for those who didn't get the great deal earlier:sad:. $10 off of $25 is still good if your already planning to buy something.

Oh, my bad. I just said earlier that it didn't matter about the $25. Well, either way, I didn't have to spend $25 to use it with the DR10.

Just keep going to the 2nd screen. But if you still don't see the $10 off, then go back and try again. Remove the products or something cuz it is still working.

Medco Health Store Subtotal: $28.06
Total: $19.05
Total Savings: $7.01

Back