FREE- REALLY CHEAP Hair Care Products, HURRY!

^^^Disregard. I'll take what I can get.

Cantu Break Free and Cantu Grow Strong. I always wanted to try these.

Medco Health Store Subtotal: $9.98
Medco Health Store Standard Shipping: $0.99
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Discount: -$9.98
Total: $0.99

Thanks again!!!!

The offer of Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF is not working on the site. I wonder why? Has anyone else bought a product that was offering this?
You have to click the product and then on the product page it says click here for savings... and it will take you to a page where you check off the items that you want. :yep:

Why did they have BB Avocado Butter treatment. I just ordered a gang of dem....so much for my June rest. I've been looking for those in the store for a minute, and the shipping is right.

dang! in 20 mins? :rofl:

why do i keep coming back to this thread?
*chanting*
i will not impulse purchase
i will not impulse purchase :cry3:

awwww snap. i will not be moveddddd :ninja:

^^^Disregard. I'll take what I can get.

Cantu Break Free and Cantu Grow Strong. I always wanted to try these.

Medco Health Store Subtotal: $9.98
Medco Health Store Standard Shipping: $0.99
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Discount: -$9.98
Total: $0.99

Thanks again!!!!

and this right here is the post that pushed me off the edge :lachen:

OP, THANK YOU for posting this. by the time i was halfway done picking everything i wanted, my order qualified for free shipping! :rofl:

and this right here is the post that pushed me off the edge :lachen:

OP, THANK YOU for posting this. by the time i was halfway done picking everything i wanted, my order qualified for free shipping! :rofl:

Free shipping? What all did you order? lol And why do they even offer free shipping when its only a dollar lol

I feel like I robbed them!!! I got a Giovanni leave-in, Garnier Fructise leave-in, Motions leave-in, 2 deodorants, face wash, a relaxer for my mom, and a hair accessory for like $8 bucks.

Four orders, four different email addresses. It feels too good be be true.

yeah yeah yeah I got bed head after party for 8 bucks. this is the BEST product to use on hair after a heat style!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks OP

I received shipping confirmations on the orders I placed yesterday before posting here. I don't think the MHS10 is working anymore.

BOOOO I dont think TENOFF is working anymore either...well it didnt work for me....but I just got some conair magnetic rollers

Click buy next to the product. It will then take you to a new page, then click on the product picture. It will then say 2 lines under BOGO, "Click & Save, buy any ____ and get the second one 50% off". Click on that link. Select the free product, and it will adjust the price in your shopping bag.
Can anyone tellme how to use the bogo?

Click buy next to the product. It will then take you to a new page, then click on the product picture. It will then say 2 lines under BOGO, "Click & Save, buy any ____ and get the second one 50% off". Click on that link. Select the free product, and it will adjust the price in your shopping bag.

Thanks but it's not working!! I wonderif they stopped that promo? Dang!

omg sweet! I had just run out of HSR too and I'm super poor. I got mine for 99 cents!:grin: thanks so much

This thread should definitely come with a disclaimer for PJ's like myself.

Burt's Bees Avocado Prepoo Treatment
Giovanni Direct Leave In
NTM Moisture Recovery Mask

For $15 including shipping/tax! Thanks for the coupon.

Back