Nevermind

I agree with what everyone is saying about getting out until things calm down, but, um .... why were you flirting back with this dude? Especially with your DH around?

If you are still at home and he is still going crazy, you might want to audio (not video) record his ranting/smashing on your cell phone in case you need evidence/proof of this at some point. If he physically harms you, call the police as soon as you can without hesitation. If he isn't worried about his career or what his family would think, then why should you be worried about it?

Ummm @Ganjababy, what's good, homie? Do we need to ride out?

tumblr_li2pefwqOO1qgnsnbo1_500.gif

I am okay. I am so freaking angry. He is gone to work. He trashed the freaking house. Thank god I saved my restoration hardware chandelier. Bastid. I should have called the police on his Rass.

Like married 16 years and never seen him act like this. He told me when we were dating that he was very jealous. He said things will never be the same from now on. I told him to just plucking leave. Move out.

I'm just glad you are ok and that you shared this with someone irl. If he meant that this is the beginning of his acting the fool, then you should be planning your exit strategy now and getting legal advice. If he meant that this is the beginning in terms of a new start, then counseling (for less destructive ways of dealing with his jealousy and why flirting happened -was there not enough attention from him or intoxication) would be a requirement for me to stay and it would be a long time before I stopped giving him the side-eye. But like someone else already stated, still have an exit plan even if you decide to stay.

Back