Neutragena Triple Moisture - Half Off at Walgreens

did it work well on your hair

im in braids right now but does it moisturize natural hair well

To be honest, I don't know, I've never used it.:perplexed But I've seen a lot of discussion about it and figured that someone may want to know that its on sale.

I was thinking about getting the daily deep conditioner though.

I like the deep conditioner. It's good. I use it as a last step after i deep condition(with protein).Wondering if that new Walgreens has opened up yet around my way? LOL

To be honest, I don't know, I've never used it.:perplexed But I've seen a lot of discussion about it and figured that someone may want to know that its on sale.

I was thinking about getting the daily deep conditioner though.
me neither but id love to try it:look:

i have too when it was on rebate at rite aid i might try it because i need a lot of moisture :yep:

Jesus take the wheel.
If I wasn't so poor & didn't already have so many products.
Hmph, I'mma go ask my Dad for some $. Bump that.
I can't pass that up.

Man I just left walgreens. I was trying to stay out of the hair products aisle, so I didn't even go that way. I may have to break down and go. I've used the leave in before, and I currently have the anti-frizz creme. I really want to try the mask as a dc though.

When I got home today I was looking through my linen closet and realized that I had the conditioning mask. I forgot I had it. I've only used it once so I can't report on it.

BTW, I ended up buying the silk leave in and the daily deep conditioner.

Does it have to be 2 of the same products or can it be two different products in the NTM line? I like the silk touch leave-in and the mask. guess i'll swing by walgreens tomorrow and have a look.

Does it have to be 2 of the same products or can it be two different products in the NTM line? I like the silk touch leave-in and the mask. guess i'll swing by walgreens tomorrow and have a look.

It's mix and match with all of the Neutrogena products (hair, skin, make-up, etc).

Back