New Shea Moisture Sale at Walgreens

I picked up the Moisture Retention Shampoo, the Black Soap shampoo, 1 Curl Enhancing Smoothie, 1 Deep Treatment masque, and 2 hair milks. At my Walgreens it was 2 for $14.98.

I went to the Walgreens near me and they don't have what I want :( :(

I'm going to tell my mom to bring me some when she comes up this weekend :grin:

i have to buy textbooks this week so i won't be able to get stuff right now, but i will be making my rounds to atleast 3 walgreens and getting rain checks this week.

im soo sad... went to the Walgreens by my house and it was not on sale... it wasn't even in the sale paper.. I'm so sad. :(

Some people reported that here too, but when they asked about it it rang up on sale. Or order it online - FREE SHIPPING over $25.

SHEA MOISTURE DISCOUNT CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Order Shea Moisture online @ walgreens.com and get free shipping over $25 and an additional 20% off with promo code: SHEA4FALL

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Some people reported that here too, but when they asked about it it rang up on sale. Or order it online - FREE SHIPPING over $25.

Thanks... I showed the store manager the flyer on my phone and he honored the sale... I picked up the yucca and baobab anit- breakage masque and the thickening growth milk.

I went today and got 2 moisture retention shampoo.

Went to the Walgreen's in Marietta Square in Atlanta area.

Everything else was running low. The cashier was like "This stuff must be good. Women have been coming in all day. I need to try this stuff."

I told her that she definitely should!

Has any of you tried the Thickening Growth Milk?

76430221019_220x220_a.jpg

Back