New Shea Moisture Sale at Walgreens

I feel you! I already see the price sticker for it at Target. I anticipate that people will do what they did last sale so in addition to getting what I want I will try to get as many rain checks as possible to utilize when Walgreens gets the Souffle.

It is valid online, but it looks like you can't mix and match. The two Shea Moisture items must be the exact same item.

^^^mg1979 What?! Noooo!

Is that same item rule only online, or in-store as well?

Also, I've seen this raincheck mentioned a few times. What is it? How does it work? Roux

At the Walgreens I went to only had the older version of Shea Moisture for the BOGO 50% off the African Black Soap Shea Moisture like the purification mask was not in that sale they were on sale but it was $7.49 and you don't find that out until u get to the cash register..

Rain check is when the product is sold out they give you the rain check so when the product is back in stock you can get it for the sale price.. I had one and I think I misplaced mine..

I went to Walgreens today and the smoothie was already gone and I got a raincheck for a limit of four. I will try to get another one too!

I drove right past Walgreen's and didn't even think about my Exlir Urrghhh!:blush: I'll try to hit up the one close to my job tomorrow. (I hope this isn't 1 day only?):perplexed

im soo sad... went to the Walgreens by my house and it was not on sale... it wasn't even in the sale paper.. I'm so sad. :(

@LadyMacgyver Girl...I had said I was gone stop by one on my way to work tomorrow, but with folks saying they couldnt find stuff, I decided to just order on-line FREE SHIPPING OVER $25.00.:ohwell: That will save me time & $ cause I wasn't bout to be driving to no 2-3 Walgreen's looking for stuff. :look: So I got the Exlir (2) and the Black Shampoo Deep Purification Masque (2).

I bought the Moisture Retention Shampoo and the Curl & Shine Shampoo. This is a good sale - buy one at $9.99, get the second one for $4.99. Regular price is $11.99. So you're saving $9.00 when you buy 2.

how long does the sale last? I NEEEEEEEEED to hit up the one in upstate NY!
Kurlee There's plenty in stock at the Walgreens closest to the Peace Bridge on Delaware & North. I saw Shea Moisture at HoneyFig in Toronto last week but of course it costs less on this side of the border. While you're here you should check out Joe's Crab Shack or the new stores at the Galleria.

IDareT'sHair

I got the Elixir and the African Black Soap Purification Mask and the Anti breakage.. Those 2 was always hard to find.. They weren't 50% off though but I did ended up getting the Yucca Hair Milk free she didn't even ring that up and I didn't noticed that until I got home and say the receipt.. I just wish I had got another elixir.. Get this I misplaced my rain check from last time.. I am tearing my room up looking for it but I think I messed up I will keep looking for it..

@IDareT'sHair

I got the Elixir and the African Black Soap Purification Mask and the Anti breakage.. Those 2 was always hard to find.. They weren't 50% off though but I did ended up getting the Yucca Hair Milk free she didn't even ring that up and I didn't noticed that until I got home and say the receipt.. I just wish I had got another elixir.. Get this I misplaced my rain check from last time.. I am tearing my room up looking for it but I think I messed up I will keep looking for it..
@LadyMacgyver These were 2/$14.98 on-line.:grin: Walgreen's Web-site. Look on line:yep: (Free Shipping over 25 bucks. By All Means....Chile Tear That Room Up!:lol: :lol: :lol:

In response to the question: lol Chyle I have Shea Moisture from the spring Walgreens BOGO sale still unopened. However, I might pick up their shampoo and a couple black soap bars if WGs has it. SuperTarget never has a sale like that, though they stock ALL the SM products...:sad:

I got 2 Smoothies, 2 DT Masks, 2 Anti-Thinning Yucca Masks, 2 Hair Milks, 2 Hold n Shine sprays, all in like April's sale...won't be needing anything this go-round except maybe trying the Elixir and the shampoo as mentioned.

@IDareT'sHair

Yea same here I might just buy online cuz I don't believe in driving all around town wasting gas at $3.69 a gallon! I'd rather spend that $ on some ammo for the range or some new makeup than trying to track down products! Online shopping is pretty much all I do except household cleaning and groceries (maybe emergency items I buy in-store). The deals online are just bananas compared to the store. :yep:

Last edited:
Jewell I Agree 100%. I had started tryna' figure out 'which Walgreen might have what' and 'which one should I try to go to' :spinning:And then I thought: "Forget that! Let me pull up Walgreen's on-line and gone & knock it out.:grin: I ain't got the gas or the time or the patience to try to think about which side of town might have the "Best Selection":nono:

Went to Walgreen's. I wasn't impressed with their stock. I didn't need any of what they had. I hoped that the new product would be available, the Gel Souffle, but no.

Target had a ton of Shea Moisture stuff. Stuff that I haven't tried. But, of course, they weren't having a sale.

Suave Professionals put their Black Raspberry/White Tea shampoo and conditioner in 2 pack, 25. oz bottles with cute pump for $5.00. Got that and felt happy. :yep:

^^^@mg1979 What?! Noooo!

Is that same item rule only online, or in-store as well?

Also, I've seen this raincheck mentioned a few times. What is it? How does it work? @Roux

tiffers: I'm not sure. The one I went to didn't have the signs out and all they had was the hair milk, which I knew I wanted two of. I wanted to get one mist and one elixir to see if it would still ring up the sale, but they were all out.

I bought the Moisture Retention Shampoo and the Curl & Shine Shampoo. This is a good sale - buy one at $9.99, get the second one for $4.99. Regular price is $11.99. So you're saving $9.00 when you buy 2.

@Kurlee There's plenty in stock at the Walgreens closest to the Peace Bridge on Delaware & North. I saw Shea Moisture at HoneyFig in Toronto last week but of course it costs less on this side of the border. While you're here you should check out Joe's Crab Shack or the new stores at the Galleria.
Thanks, girl! GOOD LOOKIN OUT! Honey fig charges like 10 dollars more or double sometimes. SheaMoisture is 20 bucks a bottle:nono::nono:. I'm a check out Delaware & North!!! Tell me about Joe's Crab Shack:yep::yep:

Thanks, girl! GOOD LOOKIN OUT! Honey fig charges like 10 dollars more or double sometimes. SheaMoisture is 20 bucks a bottle:nono::nono:. I'm a check out Delaware & North!!! Tell me about Joe's Crab Shack:yep::yep:
Joe's Crab Shack opened up last month by the Boulevard Mall. They serve burgers, pasta, chicken and of course seafood. If you order crab or lobster they'll serve your meal in a bucket. The servers do dance routines. I want to tell you more but I haven't been there yet! :lol: I've heard about it from people who have eaten there. Their menu is at http://www.joescrabshack.com/Libraries/Menus/Joe_s_Crab_Shack_Main_Menu_T.sflb.ashx

Joe's Crab Shack opened up last month by the Boulevard Mall. They serve burgers, pasta, chicken and of course seafood. If you order crab or lobster they'll serve your meal in a bucket. The servers do dance routines. I want to tell you more but I haven't been there yet! :lol: I've heard about it from people who have eaten there. Their menu is at http://www.joescrabshack.com/Libraries/Menus/Joe_s_Crab_Shack_Main_Menu_T.sflb.ashx
thanks girl!!! i have to have some cheesecake factory (red velvet and banana creme)

I went and it was the 9.99 with 50% off and then the other two products i brought were like 7.49, but it still came up to about 30.00 and plus i brought something for 4.00 with the taxes.

This is what i picked up:

Shea Moisture Hold and Shine Moisture Mist
Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo
Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque

They smell good I can't wait to use them.

I went and it was the 9.99 with 50% off and then the other two products i brought were like 7.49, but it still came up to about 30.00 and plus i brought something for 4.00 with the taxes.

This is what i picked up:

Shea Moisture Hold and Shine Moisture Mist
Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo
Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque

They smell good I can't wait to use them.

Yea this is what happened to me.. I think the BOGO 50% off was for the orginal Shea Moisture products the ones I got was the African Black Soap that was for $7.49. One of mine she didn't ring up so I am happy..

It's already been boughten...

An unexpected babysitting session left me tired..but with $20.00 I normally would not have. So...I got my friend to stop by Walgreens and to my surprise they were not sold out. I bought the infamous curl enhancing smoothie and the restorative conditioner. I am so excited, I dunno what to do! I am so used to being broke and not being able to afford hair treats. I don't even know if my hair likes the stuff yet, but I'm so happy I was able to get it. *happy sigh*

I am of course eager to try my products but I JUST shingled my hair yesterday so I guess I have to wait...

Back