need some advice...

MrsBKJ

Hey guys
As a 4b natural with bs level hair, ive always tried to get it look straighter simply because I never liked the way it was a MAD puff when it was curly since i culd never get the curls defined. Anyway what im looking for is a way to keep my hair curly...what products can u recommend...and what methods.
I am having some serious probs with my hair...i clarified a few weeks ago and STILL my hair is super dry even though i have done hot oil treatments, c/o washes, regular oilings u name ive tried it, my ends are REALLy suffering ive had to cut them off twice.
In order to try to remedy this today i applied TONNES of conditioner to dry hair and i really liked the way my curls looked...

pls help would appreciate any ideas...thanks in advance

Uzz

continuing to apply the conditioner as a leave-in may help alot...make sure it doesnt have protein in it(soy protien, keratin, collegen are names i recognize on labels as protein)...cuz that will eventually cause dryness too...

after u put the cond. on as a leave in....put some oil on top to seal it....

also try deep conditioning weekly as well...a cholesterol may be good....(dark n lovely dry hair healer, lekair cholesterol, lustrasilk brand cholesterol)

Back