Need some advice for a friend....

Geminigirl

My friend is married with one child and one on the way. Apparently her and her hubby are having some trust issues. He has been being really cold and snappy with her. She said she has been trying to trust him but because he has been acting weird she went on his FB and seen that he was talking to two females one of which he has had relations with before. So she blocked them. I guess she went and checked his page again and noticed he had unblocked them and is talking to another female. He is making dates to take one to the movies when he gets paid and even talking about play dates with their kids. She is torn because she wishes she would have gotten rid of her baby and just left the marriage but it's too late now.

Also one of the chicks is YT and she seen him talking to her about naming the baby a black name. She was trying to figure out why he even cared and he had some lame excuse. She wants the YT chicks baby tested and said if **** ain't right she is blowing the place up. This is just my summary of what she wrote me. My friend does have mental issues and I just feel so bad for her because she so far away I can't be there to help her through things she goes through. What advice can I give her.

SO far I told her about counseling with a pastor or medically. I told her I would get back to her tomorrow because I don't know what to tell her really.

Dude(hubby) was telling his ex that he still wants to be with her too. What do I tell my friend?

Tell her to go for the counseling and the make sure she has her personal affairs in tact just in case things don't work out. She should look our for her marriage, but she also look out for herself. She keep her and her self-esteem uplifted and let her know you are there. I just think they really need to talk...HE needs to be straight with her and let her know his intentions...IMHO

All you can do is what you have done, which is strongly suggesting she seek counseling. I would suggest she seek both spiritual and psychological counseling. Beyond that, what else can you do? I guess a rich person could set her up in a nice apartment for her and her kids, but even then the underlying issues would still be there. I'm really sorry for your friend and for you. I know it's hard to watch her suffer like this. If she can get good counseling she will be able to see her way out. Maybe send her some self-help and uplifting books for women.

I personally would've have left the marriage, child or no child. But you can't really say something like that to someone, I guess.

Back