Need Serious Advice Please

Iwander

So we been together for a few years now. I love him more than I've ever loved anyone else. Most of the time he is very loving and sweet but everything is so one sided. He doesnt work, doesn't clean, doesn't cook. He contributes nothing to the house except messes for me to clean up. He doesnt appreciate me at all.
He's usually in a good mood but when he gets upset he's just so unreasonable. His communication skills are severly lacking and I'm left guessing what he wants. Like dude just tell me what's wrong so I can fix it.
On top of that he expects me to be available 24-7. It makes it hard to do things like laundry and the dishes. He will even wake me up in the middle of the night and expect me to cater to him. I rarely get a good nights sleep because I have to get up to make him something to eat or he just wants to hang out. He doesnt care how the lack of sleep affects me during the day.
Like I said I love him more than I've ever loved anyone else. I've tried venting to family and friends but they are always making excuses for his behavior. Like hes only 3 yrs old, hes just a toddler, it gets easier as they get older.
I dunno do people change or am I just being unreasonable?

So we been together for a few years now. I love him more than I've ever loved anyone else. Most of the time he is very loving and sweet but everything is so one sided. He doesnt work, doesn't clean, doesn't cook. He contributes nothing to the house except messes for me to clean up. He doesnt appreciate me at all.
He's usually in a good mood but when he gets upset he's just so unreasonable. His communication skills are severly lacking and I'm left guessing what he wants. Like dude just tell me what's wrong so I can fix it.
On top of that he expects me to be available 24-7. It makes it hard to do things like laundry and the dishes. He will even wake me up in the middle of the night and expect me to cater to him. I rarely get a good nights sleep because I have to get up to make him something to eat or he just wants to hang out. He doesnt care how the lack of sleep affects me during the day.
Like I said I love him more than I've ever loved anyone else. I've tried venting to family and friends but they are always making excuses for his behavior. Like hes only 3 yrs old, hes just a toddler, it gets easier as they get older.
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl before I even got to the second to last sentence, I said that's not a man that's a toddler lol!!

Good One OP!!! I recognize that behavior from a mile away :)

I say to the cabbage patch with him!

Back