need help

I am not sure I am understanding. You posted this..."he just got his own place like 3 months ago ".
Where was he living before?

When was his divorce final?

What exactly do you need help with? To tell you if this is normal or right? To tell you if you should stay and how to make it work? What?

If you two both wanted the same thing. He would find time even with the 4 kids. If he isn't willing to work to build this relationship now and you have been together for 6 years and this is all you both have to show for it, what would make him want to do more.

Life is messy and there will NEVER be an ideal time to make this relationship stronger unless you both decide to wait until ALL the children are out of the house and on their own. But you can't even be guaranteed that will happen.

I can only give advice and this situation is not progressing as if it is serious enough to work through with everything else. Sometimes that may be the answer you both have a total of 6 little lives you have responsibility for right now.

I can't make that decision but you two hardly talk on the phone and he is hesitant for you to see his place and you have been together for 6 years. If I was posting and saying this to you what would you tell me to do?

Ok well he is going to be 40years old this year and the time for games is WAY PAST OVER. If he wanted to marry you, you all would be married now.

You get along ok..you say I love you sometimes. He moved out just 3 months ago to see if he can make it. That is not enough for a 6 year "relationship." Do you know what ended his 14yr marriage?

I hope your patience running out will lead you in the right direction. I wouldn't have the patience to entertain him period. You can do better.

He stayed with he's ex wife father he finally move out there.he said he wants to start over he's trying to see if he can make it on he's own and pay he's bills.so where do I come in at.

:blush::blush:tryna see if he can pay his own bills and make it on his own? How old his this fo kids having kneegrow? :nono:

Sorry but this relationship has run its course. He was married for 14 years and has 4 children. He's probably not looking to get married again anytime soon.

Now he has his own place and he's probably ready to play the field. I bet some of the women who wouldn't look at him twice while he was living with his ex's father will be all up in his new pad now.

It's up to you of course. If you've talked to him and he's giving the same excuses then I don't see things changing anytime soon.

Dang, and then you're giving him booty and you can't even see his place? :nono: You know you're better than this, right?

Man I don't mean to be crass but he can make time to color but he doesn't have time for you to see his new place?

He stayed with he's ex wife father he finally move out there.he said he wants to start over he's trying to see if he can make it on he's own and pay he's bills.so where do I come in at.

GIRL! As ole as he is, he don't know whether he can make it on his own and pay the BILLS? RUNNNN! Please.

So lets get the facts straight...

-So if you haven't seen his new place then technically you haven't seen him in 3 months, since you are the only one making an effort to see him...right?
-He is 39 with 4 kids and is just now trying to figure out whether he can pay his own bills.
-He is living in a 2 bedroom with 4 children?
-He doesn't call you, barely sees you, barely expresses his love for you, but finds time to get the goods when he's ready to.

Are you seeing where I'm going with this?

You don't need our advice...and you are too grown for this...he's playing you and you know it. Plain and simple...

Sweetie you deserve so much better treatment. Ask yourself is this the relationship you always envisioned you would have? Relationships are not meant to be a struggle like this all the time. This man does not value you. His actions are proof of that. Let it go.

Back