Nay I'm call you out!

Healthb4Length

After just creating a thread complaining about growing my hair waist lenght because of my thickness (I change my mind), I took a look at your album, not the first time (hehehe) and I fell in love again....SO I'VE CHANGED MY MIND AGAIN...I will continue on my journey to grow my hair ultra long. Nay girl you've given me the motivation...I was looking at the pics and I can definately relate to the whole gossamer character:lol: ...anyho, I taught I'd shout you out and say thanks.:)

Alli77 said:
After just creating a thread complaining about growing my hair waist lenght because of my thickness (I change my mind), I took a look at your album, not the first time (hehehe) and I fell in love again....SO I'VE CHANGED MY MIND AGAIN...I will continue on my journey to grow my hair ultra long. Nay girl you've given me the motivation...I was looking at the pics and I can definately relate to the whole gossamer character:lol: ...anyho, I taught I'd shout you out and say thanks.:)

Yeah I just peeped her pics out too.....FABULOUS.

Cut it out, you guys. You know I don't like attention :p

Alli, don't be scurred of that thick hair. Girl, learn to love it in all its thickness :D
Once you figure out a routine that your hair likes, you'll see that it's a blessing, not a curse.
Thanks, you guys, for the sweet words! Y'all are the best :kiss:

thank you for your kind words Nay. I was just having one of those 'moments'. Living in the cold north east really dries out your hair so I have to be extra vigilant about it...I was slacking but I'm back on track now.:)

Back