Naturals: What type of gel...

Hey J, i usually use Proclaim curl and wave activator gel. While it does wonders for curl definition it doesn't have that lay down hold that i like. I would love to find a product that has definition and hold.

I have only recently been able to do this.

I have used the Fantasia with Sparkelites for colored hair...

but what I really like is Kinky curly curling pudding...because its kinda slimy
and thinner than regular gel. I can move it around better, but it has hold.

My hair laughs at using KCC for curly hair. I guess its too kinky, but for a puff it works well for me.

so1913 turned me on to the fantasia Thick and Shine gel. I think she still uses it. It works great, hold with out being crispy. (my hair is relaxed, but I know she uses it.) There were a couple of threads of gel a little while ago. I will try to bump them for you. :)

crlsweetie912 said:
so1913 turned me on to the fantasia Thick and Shine gel. I think she still uses it. It works great, hold with out being crispy. (my hair is relaxed, but I know she uses it.) There were a couple of threads of gel a little while ago. I will try to bump them for you. :)

I'm all natural and I learned about the Thick and Shine gel from so1913's thread. I love this product, no cruchies, and it holds great.

I use Kenra Defining Pomade to lay my hair down, and it is wonderful! If my hair is frizzy and messed up and I'm too lazy (or too tired :) ) to completly wet it in the morning, I mist with plain water and then use ABBA Gel-Lotion mixed with my daily moisturizer (ABBA Nourishing) :cool:

crlsweetie912 said:

Yep, I still use it!

Back