What type of product do you use to slick back your hair?

Darcy Botanical's Avocado Honey twist Creme ,Amazing smoothness ,great for ponytails and buns ,doesnt smell of anything in particular ,moisturizes and makes the hair shiny and flexible .Love it .

For edges I use ORS Olive temple gel,very strong doesnt dry hair out and it does what is says.

Another thing that I did was saturate my hair with a watery leave in conditioner (Infusium 23) like I would do with water and then use Tresemme gel.

It worked for me.

I use Oyin handmade burnt sugar pomade for my edges and Qhemet's Amla & Olive Heavy Cream. My hair stays moisturized, soft, and I can move the bun throughout the work week.

I use Hicks Edges when I get the chance to go to the Beauty Supply Store, but I have recently found that if I use Elasta qp mango butter of the front of my hair and then I use my honey bee black wax and I use Elasta qp like silk gel. Lays my edges down wonderfully.

eco argan oil gel mixed in with some water and oil....smooth with hands and smooth a little more with the soft side of my boar bristle brush. Anything less then a gel has no hold on my hair. i'm trying to find a pomade that works good though.

Back