naturals/transitioners who are using joico kerapo-

FineChyna

k-pak shampoo/conditioner-are there any naturals/transitioners that are using the line? from some old posts it seems that most people were permed, but i could be wrong. i finally received my order last night and i am waiting for the reconstructor to arrive soon and i can't wait to use it.

but i was wonder what the naturals and transitioners had to say about the product. i know aaliyah's name came up during the search but i wanted to know some other people's experience as well. please also be kind to put your hair type down as well. i am a 2c/3c i believe. oh if your reviews have already been posted can you direct me to a link? i feel bad having to make people retype things over and over because i have no idea where the thread/reviews are.

thanks
kisses.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Never heard of it. Can you tell me a little more about it? I am natural and I really want my hair to grow longer...

[/ QUOTE ]

there is a whole bunch of past threads about how great these protein shampoo/conditioners were, but most of the people who posted had permed hair. you can also check out ww.joico.com and look at the k-pak line for more info.

so NOBODY AT ALL WHO IS TRANSITIONING OR NATURAL USED THIS STUFF????????
poke.gif
wallbash.gif

Back