Naturals, Take a LOOK (PICs)What's my Type?

joytimes10

Hi all,
I'm trying to determine my hair type. I've been relaxed for so long that i don't know if I'm 4b or something else. So here's my hair dry with nothing on it. I have about 3 or 4 inches of new growth unstretched.
HomeTrip023.jpg

and

HomeTrip026.jpg

and
HomeTrip031.jpg

last
Texture012809.jpg

What do you think my hair will be like all natural? TIA

:look:

Probably 4-something, but you can't really tell from just that little bit of new growth.

You look to be 4a. A good way to tell is to see how your roots look when it's wet. If its coily/curly, then you're a 4a. But you really won't be able to tell until you cut it off. There were times I thought my hair had a bit of 3c when I was transitioning. Thankfully, it's not.

I wouldn't know how to work with the various textures. I'm already having a problem with the top of my head and front being slightly looser than the rest of my hair. It also grows the fastest too. Can you say "pain in the a$$?" LOL!

What MissJ said. After your hair follicles have fully released all of the
embedded cell altering chemical relaxer, then you will begin to see your true natural texture.

This is not an easy answer, huh? :perplexed
I'm too scared to BC. I love long hair. Guess I'll have to wait and see. Thanks for all the responses so far. Keep em coming!!!

You look to be 4a. A good way to tell is to see how your roots look when it's wet. If its coily/curly, then you're a 4a. But you really won't be able to tell until you cut it off. There were times I thought my hair had a bit of 3c when I was transitioning. Thankfully, it's not.

I wouldn't know how to work with the various textures. I'm already having a problem with the top of my head and front being slightly looser than the rest of my hair. It also grows the fastest too. Can you say "pain in the a$$?" LOL!

Thnaks for the tip. I'll pay close attention after I rinse out thisDC I have in my hair right now.

the waves look typical of 4a...but it could change when you bc like someone else said. i thought i was 3b/c for sure but i am mostly 4a.

Back