NATURALS: post PICS of your SHRINKAGE!

cool thread- here are my pics ♥

11kjmzo.jpg
2r2p26r.jpg

My pics are real grainy.....sorry something is wrong with the cam! In this pic my hair was braided but Im beginning to take it down because they are old and fuzzy now. Just stretching what I have down so far.

OK, @Foxglove, you know I live to see your hair but I chuckled a hearty laugh thinking of you sporting this as a hairdo...looking like you have parts of two different people's heads combined to form one noggin. :lachen: I can see someone asking you why you glued that afro in the center of your head. :rofl:

That's it in the avi...

@infojunkie, stop playing. Showing us shrunken hair with no stretched hair image to compare with is showing us nuffin. Can you please get with the program? :spank:

@OsnapCnapp! Dayumm girl! Whatchu doing with my hair on your head?

I love this thread. I can't stop smiling when looking at the pics. Isn't our hair fun?

Nonie, I sawwy! LOL! I'm at work and was just trying to follow the rules. I thought we were just supposed to show shrinkage. I'll have a co-worker snap a pic and try and upload at lunch.
ETA: I'll have to post from home. I can't get a signal and it's cold out here! Ok, I'm editing, my edit. Just plugged phone into computer, hope you can see them Nonie.

Attachments

• IMG_20111206_124820.jpg
    IMG_20111206_124820.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20111130_074316.jpg
    IMG_20111130_074316.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Im sooooooooo jealous, lol. I dont think my shrink is anything like this. but here goes. I am hoping for shrinkage like I see here.

Y'all are gettin' it in, lol!!!!!!

Attachments

• after_bc.jpg
    after_bc.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 2011-11-27_10-43-19_582.jpg
    2011-11-27_10-43-19_582.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 65
OK, @Foxglove, you know I live to see your hair but I chuckled a hearty laugh thinking of you sporting this as a hairdo...looking like you have parts of two different people's heads combined to form one noggin. :lachen: I can see someone asking you why you glued that afro in the center of your head. :rofl:

Nonie Why did you have to throw me under the bus? :lol:

I love these pics! I'm just more and more amazed by our hair! This is my shrunken and blown out hair in Aug. I will post again later this month.

Attachments

• 8.15.11  (2).jpg
    8.15.11 (2).jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 8.15.11 1st blow dry.jpg
    8.15.11 1st blow dry.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 76
Oh yeah ... I remember this thread. I posted in this thread 2 years ago, but I have a more recent example of shrinkage (these photos are from May of this year). Behold ...

04-30-11%252520Shrinkage.jpg

05-01-11%252520Thin%252520Ponytail.jpg

Now I dont feel so bad about my hair looking like its not growing, lol. The more the curls grow, the shorter it looks. This is amazing. This is one of the MAJOR reasons why I wanted to be a natural......... Versatility! I can rock a fro one day, twists the next, a braidout, flat ironed. And all from one head!

I know that I made the right decision :-)

Since I'm already in here... Recent pics. My sides are almost APL and the nape is APL but here I am (partially shrunken in the first pic, fully shrunken in the second)
IMG_1440-2.jpg
IMG_1324-2.jpg

Last edited:
Her are some photos from the last time I straightened my hair. On the left is my naked pretty much dry hair pre blowdry, and on the right it's post blowout and flat iron:

IMG-20111025-00419-1.jpg
IMG-20111030-00474.jpg

Nonie, I sawwy! LOL! I'm at work and was just trying to follow the rules. I thought we were just supposed to show shrinkage. I'll have a co-worker snap a pic and try and upload at lunch.
ETA: I'll have to post from home. I can't get a signal and it's cold out here! Ok, I'm editing, my edit. Just plugged phone into computer, hope you can see them @Nonie.

infojunkie, the alert for this mention never came through...so I'm sowwy for the late response.

:giggle: at "following rules". Well, we recognize shrinkage when we see it beside what isn't shrunken hair. In other words, if you just saw my TWA of shrunken hair, that would not tell you how much shrinkage I have. So comparisons are what helps us see the sort of shrinkage you get.

Thanks for post. :kiss:

My shrankage. Not very impressive lol. Oh how I yearn for longer hairr....

picture.php

OK, @whiteoleander91, where's the comparison pic? I see your siggy showing your pretty curls (which I assume reps your "shrunken hair") but I see no other image in your post to show an image of your stretched hair. :confused: Did you mean to attach one? If so, it didn't show up.

Back