NATURALS: post PICS of your SHRINKAGE!

@Nonie can you see it now?

sigpic211046_38.gif

What you see above is all that appears on your post. The question and then your siggy. No other image shows up, whiteoleander91, I'm afraid.

@Nonie I can see it. It's an attached picture.

Hmm...I can see all attached pictures in this thread but that one. Why is that? :wallbash: Let me try another browser. I am started to feel slighted and left out. The only photo I see is the siggy pic of her pretty curls. :( :( :(

OK, I'm not sure who to fling something at now. :pullhair:

@whiteoleander91 I didn't realize that you were expecting me to go back to your first post to see it. :lachen: I've just been reading the posts where you say "How about now?" and even quoted one of them to show you no second image appeared...and you couldn't even tell me that's not where I'm supposed to look. What's wrong witchu? :hardslap:

Now the attachment is showing. Did not show at the very first time I saw your OP and might've been showing after you "fixed it" only I didn't realize I needed to scroll back up to see it. :lol:

Thanks @hannan and @whiteoleander91 (I think, although I still feel like hurting you a bit).

@jerseygurl, thanks. I just figured out I needed to scroll back up to her OP. All along I thought she was reposting the image in every new post. I even quoted one to say "See? Nothing showing" and that snot didn't even tell me "You're looking in the wrong place; go to the first one...." :lachen: Had me squinting and jumping from browser to browser, checking Internet Options and Image Settings. LOL

OK, I'm not sure who to fling something at now. :pullhair:

@whiteoleander91 I didn't realize that you were expecting me to go back to your first post to see it. :lachen: I've just been reading the posts where you say "How about now?" and even quoted one of them to show you no second image appeared...and you couldn't even tell me that's not where I'm supposed to look. What's wrong witchu? :hardslap:

Now the attachment is showing. Did not show at the very first time I saw your OP and might've been showing after you "fixed it" only I didn't realize I needed to scroll back up to see it. :lol:

Thanks @hannan and @whiteoleander91 (I think, although I still feel like hurting you a bit).

Nonie Lol! I'm sorry, I thought you were scrolling back up to see haha.

Haha are you kidding me? Your shrinkage is amazing!

Well, but that doesn't negate the fact that yours is still worth writing home about. There are people whose shrinkage is only like 30%...so if hair goes from one length to half its length, I consider that shrinkage impressive. So there! :grin:

When my hair was full BSL it shrunk to ear length.

Do I get some kinda LHCF prize for that? :look:

I didn't realize how much weight I've lost this year till I saw this pic.

3290018031_cc0318d461.jpg

3312837416_d0b4b6aa19.jpg

Last edited:
@Shadiyah: not quite. I got my hair cut in September, so I'm back to APL. I'm realizing that I prefer full, healthy ends at APL rather than long but scraggly BSL hair.

TaraDyan I know what you mean because I am still not at bsl either not that i know of because I refuse to flatiron lol. I clip my ends too which set me back.

This is from my trim about a month ago.

Before (Kinky Curly Custard in my hair)
before-e1320884202825.jpg

IMG_5480-1-e1320884223653.jpg

After (I only had the stylist blow out my hair and trim the ends). I lightly flat ironed when I got home.
IMG_5493-e1320884260326.jpg

After light flat iron with Maxiglide (setting 5)
IMG_5500-e1320884313202.jpg

trimmed-e1320884329312.jpg

First pic is blow dried from nearly a year ago.

Second pic is shrinkage after a co wash and go recently.

Third and fourth pics are pulled length recently.

Attachments

• blow dried hair.jpeg
    blow dried hair.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_9495 (640x548).jpg
    100_9495 (640x548).jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 43
  • length1.jpeg
    length1.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 38
  • length3.jpeg
    length3.jpeg