Naturals, it took me 27 years to find this product. (long post)

I have purchased this product, so far so good. Its great for making my hair very soft and managable. I feel like is incredibly moisturized and I dont' have those freaking knots at the ends thats the one thing I am so happy about is not having those knots at the ends or towards the end of my hair. I can't say how much I like it I only got it on Monday but the softeness and the detangling is really great. Really the knots are all gone. its amazing. I can run my fingers down my hair and feel no tangles and no knots. I brought 2lbs I figure its a staple. Thanks for the info Stowaway, I think its a keeper.

This product sounds like I need to add it to my collection.

Has anybody else bought this and had any results? :)

Thanks for sharing this. I bought some red palm butter because of this post and I'll be trying it soon. I really like the consistency of it. I think I will try pre-poo'ing with it. Your results sound amazing.

I bought the Red Palm Butter from Camden. Can someone tell me how to make whipped butter with it because it stains. Also how do you use it as a pre-poo????

sareca said:
I'm not selling it. I feel like such a tease. I honestly thought ya'll were gonna try to make it. :look:

Girl, please sell it...I would SOOOOOOO buy it...I salivate every time I see it in your siggy...I just know I would never buy all those ingredients and make it myself!!!

PatTodd said:
Girl, please sell it...I would SOOOOOOO buy it...I salivate every time I see it in your siggy...I just know I would never buy all those ingredients and make it myself!!!

I'm working on selling it, but the recipe will always be available.

Here's my newest version.
000_2094-vi.jpg

sareca said:
:eek: Come here gurl.... we can cry together!

I LOVE RED PALM OIL. I loved red palm oil so much it inspired me to make a whipped red palm cream. I give it to any and everybody I know. It is my favorite moisturizer now. I actually love it more than aveda's universal styling cream. :eek: Oh and I'm not natural. :nono:

100_1595-vi.jpg

Now-a-days I only pre-poo w/ straight red palm, but somehow it irritates me to use that much of it at once. If you haven't tried camden's coconut oil... oh man! It smells divine, not like coconut oil out of the store. :naughty:

ETA: Somebody here said if you heat it for a few minutes it'll turn white because the heat will kill the carotene. My red palm cream doesn't stain and I didn't have to kill any of the nutrients. Oh I don't sell this stuff so I'm happy to share the method for making it. If you decide to try it and mix in the other oils/butter your hair loves and you really will be moved to tears.
Hi Seraca, I would love the receipe but your PW is full so I couldnt leave you a message.

I finally got my red palm butter. I love the consistency of it. I still don't have results but I did put some in my hair because I couldn't resist:p

sareca said:
Oh I don't sell this stuff so I'm happy to share the method for making it. If you decide to try it and mix in the other oils/butter your hair loves and you really will be moved to tears.

Is that your own mix in the picture? It looks good. I would love to try this if you don't mind sending me the recipe.:)

I am still using it and its wonderful, I use it after I add some leave in it seems to seal the leave in In. Great product. Keeper for me.

Sareca,

I sent you a PM. CAnI get the secret formula from you.

I have the Red Palm Oil and would love to try this.

Ok, I think this stuff is the truth. I pre-poo'd with it the other day, only for a little over an hour (would like to have went longer but no time) and when I shampoo'd my hair it felt different.....in a really good way. It was super supple and moisturized, much easier to detangle too. I don't know how to explain it but my hair just felt so much stronger when I was shampoo'ing. I saw very little breakage too. I really like this stuff. It's a keeper.

sareca said:
:eek: Come here gurl.... we can cry together!

I LOVE RED PALM OIL. I loved red palm oil so much it inspired me to make a whipped red palm cream. I give it to any and everybody I know. It is my favorite moisturizer now. I actually love it more than aveda's universal styling cream. :eek: Oh and I'm not natural. :nono:

100_1595-vi.jpg

Now-a-days I only pre-poo w/ straight red palm, but somehow it irritates me to use that much of it at once. If you haven't tried camden's coconut oil... oh man! It smells divine, not like coconut oil out of the store. :naughty:

ETA: Somebody here said if you heat it for a few minutes it'll turn white because the heat will kill the carotene. My red palm cream doesn't stain and I didn't have to kill any of the nutrients. Oh I don't sell this stuff so I'm happy to share the method for making it. If you decide to try it and mix in the other oils/butter your hair loves and you really will be moved to tears.

I want some, too:)

OK so I want to know, how do you use this as a pre-poo? Do you mix it with something or just put the butter in all by itself?

Also, has anyone whipped the butter purchased from Camdengray? If so what did you use?

I started reading this to congratulate Stowaway on her find. It is a good feeling to find something that works well for your hair.
Now, I feel like red palm butter is calling my name, and I hadn't heard of it before a few minutes ago. I am a recovering kitchen chemist / product junkie, so I am going to have distract myself now.

I started reading this to congratulate Stowaway on her find. It is a good feeling to find something that works well for your hair.
Now, I feel like red palm butter is calling my name, and I hadn't heard of it before a few minutes ago. I am a recovering kitchen chemist / product junkie, so I am going to have distract myself now.

I am happy you are resolving to distract yourself. I went and ordered the stuff. This is a big deal for me because I don't order products off the internet and I am totally not a product junkie. Though I feel this way because I purchase Giovanni Direct Leave in last night and red palm today and eventually, I will purchase Qhemet Alma and Olive oil. But that will be closer to fall.

This makes the fifth product I have tried this year. Not so bad. I guess.

if you're still selling, i would like to buy some too. i'm a natural head. my hair is so dry and i need something to bring it back to life. i wash everyday.

Back