Naturals - Hunting for a particular pic...

Qurlyqt

of a natural inspiration that I saw in someone's "natural/hair inspiration" album. It is of a model/person who has all of her natural hair pulled back into a massive puff that hangs past her shoulders. I believe the model has on running clothes and it is a side profile. Can anyone help me find this pic?

go to ur history in ur browser..thats what i do if im desperate to see it again...i like ur puff in ur avatar already

Oh yeah!! Joy Denalane!! Here's a pic-
joy-vi.jpg

I have a better pic, saved on my desktop. I can PM you that one later today:yep:

Thanks folks for your speedy replies.

Deedabug, I have my history set to clear weekly and it was months ago when I saw the pic but thanks for that info. Thank you also for your compliment - I needed it! I had absolutely NO growth in the back of my head from December to January (although the front grew a little). I was moping around like there was truly a "hair" drought and I'd see no growth again. Your compliment is a boost!

Bubln, you are the greatest! That's the pic! I absolutely LOVE it and I want to print it and put it up on my mirror to inspire me (especially during my moments of discouragement). Again, thanks a mil! I look forward to the better copy that you are going to send! I am sooooooooooo excited!

No problem, hair twin. You get easily excited,just like me!

Pookeylou - or should I say Ms. Instructor. Thank you for the hair compliment but also let me give you a delayed thanks! Your step by step instructions on how to make that button elastic is the best! You had me downstairs a couple of months ago sewing like I was back in home ec. You are so innovative! Thank you for sharing that technique.

Bublin - You know it doesn't take much for us! And you already know how "in love" I am with your hair. Speaking of which, that pic of your hair pushed forward and falling on your face is my favorite one of you! It looks like some kind of advertisement!

This was the exact pic I was thinking of right when i read the original post! :)
Bublnbrnsuga said:
Oh yeah!! Joy Denalane!! Here's a pic-
joy-vi.jpg

I have a better pic, saved on my desktop. I can PM you that one later today:yep:

Well, Babyblue has a lot of hair and she's been natural for 5 years and in its shrunken state, it's at her shoulders, so prolly 7 years?? I think Joy's texture is a little bit looser than Babyblue's. Here are some more pics of her

IMG_5538s-vi.jpg
SWR3Ne32-vi.jpg

Bumping... The link that Bubln sent me had already expired. Does ANYONE (Natural or Relaxed) have this photo of Joy Denalane that they can forward to me?

Back