NaturallyNike is back on youtube with ton's of pics

I was like wow, you and that girl in the video are like perfect hair twins! *dummy smack* lol. I love your styles and your hair is beautiful :)

Lovely!! I love all your styles-so creative!
What do you use to smooth your edges in that one updo that's in your avatar?? i soo wanna copy that style for an event this weekend.

Lovely!! I love all your styles-so creative!
What do you use to smooth your edges in that one updo that's in your avatar?? i soo wanna copy that style for an event this weekend.

thank you

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil to smooth the hair down...ORS edge control on the edges...

thank you

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil to smooth the hair down...ORS edge control on the edges...

thanks!
i've tried the ORS and it works really well, but will end up flaking on me eventually and leaving this gross white residue. How do you avoid that? sorry for all the questions.

thanks!
i've tried the ORS and it works really well, but will end up flaking on me eventually and leaving this gross white residue. How do you avoid that? sorry for all the questions.

Girl you free to ask anything you want lol

I always moisturize and seal under gel...Giovanni Direct leave in, and I seal with crisco shortening which counteracts the crunchiness of gels very well

I think the braid-n-curl is so nice on you. I love, love, loves it.

Are there pictures in your fotki on how the braids look when you set them?

*off to check anyways* :look:

Back