Natural&transitioners 3c,4a&4b, please post your current hair regimen

Re: Transitioner 4A & 4b...please post your current hair regimen

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
I'm transitioning and I think my hair is a mixture of 4a/4b.

Shampoo with Creme of Nature every two weeks
Condition with LeKair's Cholesterol Plus every two weeks
Protein treatment with ElastaQP Breakage Control Serum once a month
Leave-in: Motions Nourish leave-in all over my hair and Silk Elements glossing polish on my ends
Moisturizers: ElastaQP Recovery Oil Moisturizer, mixture of oils (jojoba, olive, carrot, aloe vera, etc.)
Styling: I have been doing rollersets, wet wraps

Check out the link below in my signature for a more detailed regime. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Today, I just came up with a new regime::::

~Wash ‘N Go Routine…
***Daily or Every-Other-Day***
Wet hair in shower
Wash with Crème of Nature Detangling Conditioning Shampoo-for dry, brittle, or color-treated hair, or rinse with plain water
Condition with LeKair’s Cholesterol Plus
Shower body (about 10 minutes)
Wash Conditioner out
Spray Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14 lightly on scalp/roots
Use Motions Nourish to detangle or just apply Salerm21 on entire head

Day: Either wear down, half pinned up-back down, bun, or braid-out
Night: Spray Plus 14 lightly on scalp/roots; put hair in a bun, loose ponytail or wrap; sleep in shower cap to lock in moisture. For braid-outs, put 2-6 braids in hair using S-Curl with Silk Elements glossing polish on ends.

~If I decide blow-dry my hair straight (wash hair 1X/weekly)…
While hair is still wet, apply Silk Elements Glossing Polish to hair, and then blow-dry hair with comb attachment
Wrap hair with wide tooth comb, tie with silk or satin scarf.
During the week (maybe every other day), use Wild Growth Hair Oil on hair for shine and protection.

If I decide not to wrap my hair some nights…
I will roll all of my hair flipped up with one large magnetic roller and tie with scarf.
OR - Dry roller-set: apply Elasta Qp Recovery Oil Moisturizer to ends and seal with oils and roll sections of hair with magnetic rollers, tie with satin scarf, take out rollers in the morning, wrap hair for 5 minutes, and unwrap.

***Weekly***
Apply Hot Six Oil, Wild Growth Oil, or mixture of oils to massage scalp
Hot Oil Treatment with Hot Six Oil & Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner for 20-30 minutes
Sit under dryer with Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum for 20-30 minutes

***Monthly***
Clarify with Elasta QP Bodifying Shampoo or Fantasia ic 100% Pure Tea Shampoo

~Other products I have:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Nexxus Retexxur Curl Rejuvenator Treatment
Pantene R&N Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer
Pantene R&N Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo
Profectiv RootHealth
Silk Elements Liquid Styling Gel
Smooth ‘N Shine Styling Mousse
Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo

I co wash daily with natures gate organic Lavender and aloe conditioner,(was using v05 moisture milks or herbal escapes). I also use Kinky Curly products, custard and leave in conditioner.

I live by a very simple regimen. I cowash my hair and then I use a wide tooth comb or Denman brush to detangle. I proceed to load a lot more conditioner on my hair and I do not wash it out. About very two weeks (no set schedule) I will use a Shikakai shampoo bar or CoN Green to get any product build up off of my scalp.

Immediately after my shower I either let my hair air dry or I put my hair in a few in a bun and let my hair air dry. I never go over three days without cowashing because then detangling is a nightmare.

I deep condition with Queen Helene’s Cholesterol once in a blue moon. I generously put it on throughout my hair and then pull my hair into a ponytail and then I go about my day or night until my next cowash.

Products I Live By:
Suave Humectant Herbal Essences Hydralicious and Hello Hydration
Denman Brush
**Starting to fall for Carol's Daughter Hair Milk

Let say that i don't have a regimen now. I used to now what i was gonna do every sigle day of the week, now, i just do what i think my hair need for that day, call me lazy as well xDD

The only thing i still doing is co-washing and mositurizing every day, anyway.

DC with Emergencia, or Pantene restoratives + EVOO or L'oreal Reparación Total or a homemade treatment.

Protein : Homemade mayo (is what i'm eating now) Is just egg + oil + salt + vinegar

Conditioners : I normally use TRESemmè Thermal recovery for the days i saty home, and HE Totally Twist to go out.

My hair thrives with a kiss regimen, and thank God for small miracles cause I'm LAZY!!! Here's what I do:

1. Overnight prepoo treatment. Equal parts amla & vatika oil.

2. Shampoo scalp only with hair in twists, allowing lather to run down the length of my hair.

3. Baking soda deep conditioning treatment applied, steam hair for 20-30 minutes.

4. Rinse hair while untwisting. Apply leave in & shea butter mixture. Twist hair and leave it alone for the next 2 weeks, re-applying leave in and/or shea butter as needed.

Back