Natural Instincts by Clairol

VettaVetta

Decided to color my hair today and for a couple of weeks was deciding on which hair color company to go with. I chose Clairol Natural Instincts. Why? I liked that it is ammonia free the color I decided on was Egyption Plum/Burgundy Brown. My actual hair color is a reddish brown but I should call it dirty brown:blush: that's the way it always looked to me. Anyway simple to apply had on my hair around 8 minutes rinsed out applied conditoner that came with it left on 2 min. Boy oh Boy love at first color!!:yep: it came out nice and so very shiny and soft in love with this. it's a rinse so can always remove in a matter of around 6 to 8 weks depending how often you wash your hair I would think anyway here are the results.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 61
It's very nice. Natural Instincts is a rinse? I always overlooked it. I thought it was a dye. I might have to give it a second look.

^^^ yep its a rinse and i use the midnight black

i love natural instincts too i want to try another color next time:yep:

i dunno....has anyone tried both Natural Instincts and others like Jazzing and/or adore....how do they compare/contrast. because N.I. costs double than those others...I dont wanna spend four extra dollars if I dont have to LOL...im a college student....times is HARD.

Back