Natural Hair

tag3167

Hey,
I have locs and would like to know what is a good product to use to moisturize my hair and keep my locs soft. Also, my locs were cut into a bob with layers. What can I do to keep it with volume? and what products are good to wash and condition so I don't have to have it done every 2wks.

Sorry, I don't have locs......but I got a friend with locs and she said that Jamaican Mango & Lime makes a leave in specifically for locs that she says is really good and doesn't cause buildup.

HTH

tag3167 is new a new member and I'm going to thank you two for replying to her post. :rosebud::rosebud:I think she's having a little trouble finding her way around on the site. :lachen:

I'm natural but not loc'd. However, I would like to suggest virgin coconut oil and unrefined shea butter. I melt the two together into a super creamy "pomade". I rub dab or less into my palm then rub on my hair. A small amount always works. It doesn't weigh my hair down or cause build up. It's been keeping my hair soft and moisturized.

As far as shampoo and conditioner... Aubrey Organics Tea Oil Shampoo and Conditioner clarifies without stripping the hair. It leaves your hair feeling light and your scalp tingly and clean.

Back