natural curly weaves

luvnatral

Hi Ladies,
I would like to put in some natural looking curly full-head weave. My hair is all natural 4b or 4c not sure which one. I would like the jericurl looking one, but rather it short and not bulky. What kind of weave should I purchase to achieve this style? I was also looking for some pictures but couldn't find any. Do you know of any websites that has curly short weave hairstyles? Thanks.

luvnatral said:
Hi Ladies,
I would like to put in some natural looking curly full-head weave. My hair is all natural 4b or 4c not sure which one. I would like the jericurl looking one, but rather it short and not bulky. What kind of weave should I purchase to achieve this style? I was also looking for some pictures but couldn't find any. Do you know of any websites that has curly short weave hairstyles? Thanks.

You can check out hairsisters.com. I've had short chin length spiral weaves before. I believe the hair was by Dreamweaver. I've done human and synthetic and they both held up pretty good.

Thanks flygirl, I checked out hairsisters, dreamweaver does have the afro curls precut, the pictures of it looks kind of bulky, is there a way to put in afro curls weave without it looking bulky?

Get the hair that's a bit longer. I think mines was 8 inches. I know they sold the same hair I bought pre cut though and it was like 6, 7, and 8 inches or something like that. I just took the scissor and cut curls off around the perimeter until it looked like it was all even and the same length. I think I used Water Wave. They were very easy to care for. I just put Wet N Wavy mousse on the curls if they got frizzy. It made them bounce right back. Here's a few pictures:

This was the human water wave. I think I paid 12.99 a pack for it.

This one is synthetic and was by Glance Model Model. I believe it was called Diva Curl or Diva Roll. Something like that.

Last edited:
i like french wave from sensationnel. I wash it and set just the ends on small rods before i sew it in. It ends up looking like that Kelly Rowland/ Halle Berry curly weave...good stuff at $18.00 a pack! I usually use 1 to 1 1/2 packs. :grin:

malachi74 said:
i like french wave from sensationnel. I wash it and set just the ends on small rods before i sew it in. It ends up looking like that Kelly Rowland/ Halle Berry curly weave...good stuff at $18.00 a pack! I usually use 1 to 1 1/2 packs. :grin:

You didn't have any problems with it? I bought some regular Sensationnel wavy hair and after the first wash it looked like a rats behind. :perplexed I had to take that mess out. I tried it more than once and the same thing happened.

bmoreflyygirl said:
You didn't have any problems with it? I bought some regular Sensationnel wavy hair and after the first wash it looked like a rats behind. :perplexed I had to take that mess out. I tried it more than once and the same thing happened.

I had problems when I used the high-end sensationnel, goddess remi. It matted up and was really a mess after the first week. The one I was talking about in the previous post is the cheaper premium-now sensationnel line. I washed it and conditioned it with PM Instant Moisture and then put avocado oil on the tracks while they air dryed. I had no matting or tangles whatsoever AND the hair stayed moist.

malachi74 said:
I had problems when I used the high-end sensationnel, goddess remi. It matted up and was really a mess after the first week. The one I was talking about in the previous post is the cheaper premium-now sensationnel line. I washed it and conditioned it with PM Instant Moisture and then put avocado oil on the tracks while they air dryed. I had no matting or tangles whatsoever AND the hair stayed moist.

Really? I LOVED my Goddess Remy french wave. I bought 2 batches and used both 3 times. It's my fav.

Hey Glamazon386 I was wondering if in both of your pictures with the cute weaves, did you leave any of your hair out or were you able to actually do a "full" sew in weave.

Thanks!

Hey Glamazon386 I was wondering if in both of your pictures with the cute weaves, did you leave any of your hair out or were you able to actually do a "full" sew in weave.

Thanks!

In both of those pictures none of my hair was left out. Sometimes I do leave hair out though. It depends on the type of weave hair I'm using.

Back