NATIONAL AFRO DAY!!!!

Not a BAA yet but I wore the usual fro.

011-vi.jpg

so i just transferred pics from my camera to my comp. extra late i know :)

this was a great idea BlkOnyx488!!

Attachments

• phpkQA0ZGAM.jpg
    phpkQA0ZGAM.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 32
I saw a picture of one of my cousins from back in the day and she was wearing 2 HUGE afro puffs and had a straight swoop bang...I think I wanna rock that for this year's afro event.

We have 2 months to really get the word out. Idk if there's gonna be an actual event near me (Orlando, Florida can we PLEASE step our natural hair game up?!:lol:)

But I hope to see LOTS of fros around my town!:yep:

So we doing the afro day on the fourth of July again? Wait someone said tee shirt. I want one.

Last year I got my shirt from cafepress.com. I'm not really feeling their selection though, any other sites you guys recommend?

hey ladies,
let's make sure LHCF gets the credit for starting National Afro Day this year
I was listening to a radio broadcast from last year and some other heffer took credit
for what we did!

Yeah I said it Heffer!!!!!!!

GROW IT BIG!

I Love this thread (coming back to go through it completely too)! I have every intention to rock my 'FRO' this year too! I want a shirt!

Best idea ever.

I think I'll do a braidout because it'll keep down on the damage (my hair shrinks v. quickly, lol)

Didn't someone design some logos that we could use to print our own shirts? I thought they were in this thread?

Bumping the logo post... thanks, Mook!

OK, Ya'll asked for a logo so I made one.

Please feel free to use it on your blogs, tees, siggies etc. Just give me a shout out and let me know that you used it. Also if you need a larger version, hit me with a PM.

AFROindependence.jpg

AFRO-independence.png

Please feel free to use it on your blogs, tees, siggies etc. Just give me a shout out and let me know that you used it. Also if you need a larger version, hit me with a PM.

I hope everyone is prepping their hair for a nice BIG FRO!!!

I have cornrows in my hair right now hopefully that will give me a nice big pretty braidout fro!

i'm going to prep my hair on the 3rd, so it will be fresh! as far as the logo, i can just print it out on a certain type of paper and iron it on my shirt?

Back