NappFrizz is no longer Natural

Why don't you give your relaxed hair a little more time? Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Ooh, cute pic with that clip. I need to get one like that. Congrats on your choice!
they're at CVS and walgreens..i have all the colors they were my best friend when i was natural. oh yeah and they are lined with that non slip gel stuff so you're hair does not get damaged

I think you should really think about where you'd like to be before switching right back to natural. I've seen tons of relaxed heads on this board with strong, healthy, beautiful relaxed hair. You just have to find a regimen that will help you keep it that way, and stay consistent with it.

You'll have some type of issue with either relaxed or natural hair. Even if you decide to go back to natural again, you might still have the single knot issues .Whichever one you choose, you'll have to learn to work with it. jmo
ITA with everything you said

Hey Nappfrizz,

I think it takes a lot of courage to admit that you are thinking about going natural again. You are like my friend who doesn't take her hair too seriously. She cuts, relaxes, colours and goes natural again. I am natural myself and had remorse whenever I would get a relaxer and have to cut it off completely and start again within three to six months. I would like the others said be patient and maybe you'll be okay with your relaxer and if not you always have the choice to be natural again.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Back