name the best break up music to get your spirits back up

Here's my exact playlist straight from the ipod.
1. why does it hurt so bad
2. so gone
3. free yourself
4. Me
5. Not gon cry
6. f**k you (I don't want u back)-Eamon and the girl version
7. so sick-neyo
8. Cry Lyfe Jennings
9. I hate you so much right now
10. If u died I wouldn't cry cause u never loved me anyway- Mya
11. All alone dru hill
12. I got a testimony-gospel song forgot by what choir (cause I believe the test of it all leads to my testimony when its over)

Last edited:
Keyshia Cole's ENTIRE album (Just Like you)

Kelly Clarkston: Since You've Been Gone, Behind These Hazel Eyes

Mary J.Blige: Enough Cryin, Can't Hold a Good Woman Down

Tamia: Me, When a Woman (stops cryin)

Teera Marie: Make a Girl Feel

Avril Lavene: My Happy Ending

Keyshia Cole: I Changed My Mind

Xscape: Runaround

be back with more later

He wasnt man enough for me---Toni Braxton (girl, put this on repeat and dance yo booty off AND listen to the words)

Free---Destiny's Child (Because I'm freeeeee!!!)

Girl, we've all been there ((HUGS))

Keyshia Cole's first and second album got me through the pain QUICK. I was like "NEXT" in no time. You will be fine!

My favorites are
Better and Imagine Me by Kirk Franklin ( Hero CD)
Me Myself & I by Beyonce
A Little to Late by Jo-Jo
My Life by MJB

Ok- i'm unconventional- but when i was getting over my last breakup- T.I. came out with "Bring 'Em out" so that was my anthem- that picked up my mood- i went out and danced the nite away and walked out da joint with a bouqet of roses and 3 drinks courtesy of a nice stranger that appreciated my beauty.

:yep:

When Hubby or anyone makes me mad, dissapoints me I listen to T.I. ' Motivation'. Shoot, after that I can whoop tha world :boxing:

My last breakup, the song that seemed to follow me around was "Guess Who Loves You More" by Raheem DeVaughn and guess what? I found someone who loved me more! Currently in my best relationship ever! I am so glad that things did not work out with my ex because I wouldn't have what I have now.

Other break up songs-

When You're Hurting:
"I Learned From You"-Whitney Houston
"Never thought I'd See the Day"-Helen Folasade Adu (Sade)

When You Need to Feel Better:
"Keep Looking"-Sade
"Shine"-Luther Vandross
"Hair Down"-Dwele

Because of you - Kelly Clarkson

Strong Enough - Cher

Believe (in love after love) - Cher

**** it - Eamon

Irreplaceable - Beyonce

Here's some break-up songs that I've liked in the past:

If you died I wouldn't cry 'cause you never loved me anyway- Mya (Brutal title, I know.) LOL.

Emotional - Carl Thomas

Make time - 702

(I'll add more as I think of them.)

Linkin Park- "one step closer" When hubby and I were fighting and on the verge of divorce this song had just come out and it would play while we were driving and, man, the glares I'd be shooting him and bobbing my head at the same time while it was playing. Especially the "shut up" lines:perplexed.

Sort of off topic but one song that really affects my emotions is Staind-"for you". Man, that song symbolized my entire teen relationship with my mom! Parents really need to check out the video and think about what their own children might be trying to say. This song also works for spousel fights too.

Back