My WEN experience. How I used it and how it went down….

What is in the fig that gives it the cough syrup smell?

It's probably the Wild Cherry Fruit Extract

Fig Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Fig Extract, Chamomile Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alochol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Hydrolyze Wheat Protein, Polysorbate 60, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Menthol, Sweet Almond Oil, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Methlisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Essential Oils.

From what vendor are you ladies ordering that you get choices and fast delivery? I ordered from the Wen website two weeks ago, and I'm still waiting. They sent an email saying it would be two - three weeks because they were out of stock.

I need to know the ones that are the popular / good ones to buy / use.

All of them :lol:

The fig, tea tree, and lavender are the ones that are marketed towards "us".
The sweet almond mint is the one that is supposed to work okay for everyone and honestly, its my favorite one.

The fig seems to the be one that is designed to leave the most moisture so you can try one first or just order the sampler that has 6oz of everything to get your feet wet.

Welcome Vev! :grin: I'm actually about to give away the lion's share of my hair products to my lil sister and other family members. I haven't used my beloved Joico OR Chi products in 3 weeks! I will say this though...you gotta get the proportions down to a science. One squirt too many or too few can throw your results off.

The sweet almond mint is the one that is supposed to work okay for everyone and honestly, its my favorite one.

The fig seems to the be one that is designed to leave the most moisture so you can try one first or just order the sampler that has 6oz of everything to get your feet wet.

I've been lurking in the WEN threads. I posted a few weeks ago that I was going to buy a set after reading all of the great reviews. I've been quiet ever since. I've now used lavendar, tea tree, fig and sweet almond mint. Sweet almond mint is my favorite. I'm only 5 weeks post now. But I've been using MT and it feels like I'm 8 weeks post. I WEN'd and rollerset tonight using the swet almond mint. I get the softest rollersets. The overall condition of my hair has improved just from using this over two weeks.

Oh, I tried the styling cream and re-moisturizing mask. I love them both. The mask left my hair so shiny and feeling great. I use the styling cream pretty often. I haven't touched the texture balm though. I think I'm going to stock up on the sweet almond mint set. I'll turn to the others when I'm further along in my relaxer stretch and see if they work even better during that phase.

Every winter I suffer from horribly dry hair. With WEN I'm actually looking forward to retaining more growth.

This is now all that I use with the addition of a garlic treatment. Thanks ladies. If it wasn't for this board I wouldn't known this existed.

I've been eyeballin' the Wen, but now I HAVE to try it. I'm just worried about my other stockpile of conditioners that may start to get a little lonely.:bangdesk:

Thanks for the info. :)

From what vendor are you ladies ordering that you get choices and fast delivery? I ordered from the Wen website two weeks ago, and I'm still waiting. They sent an email saying it would be two - three weeks because they were out of stock.
I always order from QVC and have my stash delivered within about a week and a half.

WEN IS ALL THAT AND THEN SOME :grin:

You can say that again!!!! I just forked out some more more change and purchased the 32oz Sweet Almond Mint (for me and DSO) along with the Bath, Body & Hair oil and Styling Creme.

I already have the 32oz & 16oz of Fig w/oil and Styling creme and the 16oz of Lavender w/ oil and Styling creme.

I'm a Wen FIEND!!!! :grin: I've used my Wen every morning since Saturday after my weekly Ovation Cell Therapy treatment.

I ordered my 16 oz Fig last Friday and it came today!!!!!

Hope I get the same results as you guys!

Question, where are some of you getting the sampler from? I see one on QCV but not on the WEN website?

I ordered my 16 oz Fig last Friday and it came today!!!!!

Hope I get the same results as you guys!

Question, where are some of you getting the sampler from? I see one on QCV but not on the WEN website?

You will! Make sure to use 30-40 pumps or MORE (follow the directions).
They have the sampler at the Chaz Dean Store

Attachments

• Wen Sampler.jpg
    Wen Sampler.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 21
You mean we have to actually count how many times we pump the bottle? I didn't think they sample sizes had that much in them.

I have only used the 16oz sizes so far and the 6oz should give you at least 3 uses; enough for you to decide if it's a keeper or not. :yep:

Application
1. Start of shower. Rinse hair thoroughly.
2. Apply, starting with the crown, back/nape of the head, then covering the scalp and ends:
- short hair 12-20 pumps
- medium to shoulder length hair 20-30 pumps
- long hair 30-40 pumps, more if necessary.
3. Massage hair for 1-3 minutes. Comb through. Cover with a shower cap or clip up.
4. Leave on for the duration of your shower.
5. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary.
6. Apply 1-3 pumps as a leave in conditioner to soaking wet hair, starting on the back and ends. The more you use, the better the results.

Back