My SO is looking for Cousins!!

ChocalateDiva

My SO's 19 year old nephew was killed earlier this week in a house fire in TX.:sad: It was sad...but they say God has a plan.

We went to the funeral today and afterward we went back to the family house to visit and to eat.

I had noticed that several of the females in the family have nice,healthy APL or BSL hair.

I was standing in the kitchen talking to one of the aunts and when 4 of the nice haired family members entered the kitchen and surrounded me.:look:

One of them said "What is the internet hair board?"

I said "Huh" and she repeated herself.

I said "What are you talking about?"

She said "My cousin Anthony ask us if we are on the internet hair board. He said that you are on it and that it has alot of hair advice and alot of black women are on it and yall talk about alot of AA topics."

I went on to tell them about LHCF and they said that they are gonna check it out when they got home. :yep:

I would never have ask them if they were Nikkos cousins, because we were there for a funeral. :nono: My SO is looking for Nikkos cousins tho!!:grin:

so sorry about your loss, my prayers are with you and yours, but i think the story is so endearing. awww... ain't he cute?

Back