my rollerset! picsssssssss

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
my rollerset!! it came out niceee in my opinion:grin:.

its fluffy! air dried!!!

my roots look crimped! i love it!! the bigger the better,

Last edited:
thanks ladies!! i stayed away from the lottabody,makes my hair hard. all i used was water and scurl spray, then put some garnier fructis serum on ends then rolled with the mesh rollers. the cute guy in my classed asked me to sit with him eeeeeeeeee!!!! i was suprised!! he was looking at my hair on the sneak tip, i saww him at corner of eye!! wehhhhh he was cute!!!! he talked with me during whole class! and the guy in front of me kept looking back at me also lol eeeeeee

eta: i put some fake eyelashes on today, to bring out my big hair! lol

thanks ladies!! i stayed away from the lottabody,makes my hair hard. all i used was water and scurl spray, then put some garnier fructis serum on ends then rolled with the mesh rollers. the cute guy in my classed asked me to sit with him eeeeeeeeee!!!! i was suprised!! he was looking at my hair on the sneak tip, i saww him at corner of eye!! wehhhhh he was cute!!!! he talked with me during whole class! and the guy in front of me kept looking back at me also lol eeeeeee

eta: i put some fake eyelashes on today, to bring out my big hair! lol

The hair is cute!!! LOL! Gurl, you were making it happen! :lol:

Adora your hair looks beautiful. If you want you can flatiron the roots and leave the curls. I do that to get rid of the rollerset lines. Great job! Now go get that boy LOL

Adora your hair looks beautiful. If you want you can flatiron the roots and leave the curls. I do that to get rid of the rollerset lines. Great job! Now go get that boy LOL

thanks!! but i actually like the puffy roots, i just couldnt stand my natural roots, (while acheiving this style that is)

and as far as the cute boy goes. lol im already seeing sombody, i just was happy that i got to sit next to him :spinning::spinning::spinning:, but i think he was more happier to sit next to ME!

Back