My results of Macherieamor's rollersetting techniques!!!

I wish mine came out like that .... my hair was a mess and I could not figure out how to keep the rollers from slipping out ... it was a mess .. I guess I will by the DVD too .. I followed her tutorial and everything but the clips kept slipping out ... :wallbash:

Roller clips can be a little hard for newbies to work with. Trying using roller pins (they look like bobby pins but they are longer and smoother for using with hair rollers). You should be able to get a firmer hold

I wish mine came out like that .... my hair was a mess and I could not figure out how to keep the rollers from slipping out ... it was a mess .. I guess I will by the DVD too .. I followed her tutorial and everything but the clips kept slipping out ... :wallbash:

Get the roller clips that open all the way to the end. Those solved that problem for me. They are a few more dollars but totally worth it. :grin:

I forgot to add that cluelessaka, your hair looks gorgeous!!!!:grin:

Last edited:
Get the roller clips that open all the way to the end. Those solved that problem for me. They are a few more dollars but totally worth it. :grin:

Yes, Lili is right. You have to get the ones that Macherieamour uses in the DVD. No others will work. Believe me, I have about every roller clip in the world.

Yes watching her do it is different. I was not rolling and pulling in a way to keep the rollers tight.

I love her technique, but I had to use a variation for me, my arms were getting tired; the best part was the pulling for extra tension and smoothness.

I love her technique, but I had to use a variation for me, my arms were getting tired; the best part was the pulling for extra tension and smoothness.

same here. I used this with my Carusos, too and it worked well. THey were not moving all around while I let my hair set.

Your hair looks salon perfect. That's it ... I'm getting that DVD pronto. I will learn to rollerset if it's the last thing I do.

Hi Ladies, this is my first post of showing my hair and what better time than after rollersetting after watching Macherieamor's DVD. The DVD is wonderful and worth getting. I've always rollerset my hair but I was surprised at the new techniques I learned from the video, they were very helpful! And my rollerset came out much better than before. I didnt even have to flat iron my roots after!!! Hope you enjoy the photos! Thanks again Macherieamor!
View attachment 6571 View attachment 6573

View attachment 6575 View attachment 6577

View attachment 6581
I love Macherieamour's rollersetting techniques! :yep: Your hair looks like it was done professionally--very pretty! :)

Yes your hair looks beautiful! I've learned so much from the dvd too! Firstly I'd like to say that it came so quickly! And I'm in London.
Also, that the dvd has taught me so much. My rollerset this morning came out so soft and straighter and beautiful!!! I love it!
There were quite a few little but now obviously important things I was doing wrong - my use of product etc. and it all helped.

One thing I would add to this is that it would've been great if it came in chapters, so you can easily go back to certain scenes. But otherwise I'm sooooooo happy! There's nothing like watching Macherie actually doing it to her own hair. You'd be surprised about what you learn!

Thanks Macherie!!!

Back