"my Preference Is White Women"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about you post a screenshot of the text?

I legit feel ashamed. :lol: But he clarified that he meant that aesthetically, his preference is WOC and he apologized that his original text was not clear.

EDIT: sh*t, I'll post it. In my OP, I quoted him wrong. He never said "I prefer WW." I was wrong. :sad:

I legit feel ashamed. :lol: But he clarified that he meant that aesthetically, his preference is WOC and he apologized that his original text was not clear.

Why would you feel ashamed? That's not what he said and you shouldn't feel bad that you have a good grasp of the English language.

ETA: I just saw your edit. So you're the one with shaky English today! Sorry OP, but it's funny that you went as far as thread posting and we're steadily assassinating his character and you hadn't even really looked at the text :lol:

Why would you feel ashamed? That's not what he said and you shouldn't feel bad that you have a good grasp of the English language.

ETA: I just saw your edit. So you're the one with shaky English today! Sorry OP, but it's funny that you went as far as thread posting and we're steadily assassinating his character and you hadn't even really looked at the text :lol:

I KNOW!!!!!!! :lol: I'm gonna edit my posts. He's actually a really nice guy. :lol:

For some reason the pics won't attach so I'll just transcribe:

Me: My cousin is married to a white guy. My other cousin is having a baby with his white girlfriend. My ex is white/Asian. It's not a huge deal.

Him: I don't think it is either. I've dated girls from other races before as well.

Me. That's cool. That was gonna be my question.

Him: If I had dated someone other than white girls?

Me: Yes.

Him: That's actually my preferences. Just saying.

These are the texts from when I got clarification:

Me: I have a question. Last night when I asked you about dating interracially, you sad that was your preference. Did you mean dating white women was your preference or dating other races? Bc I got confused.

Him: I'll elaborate. When it comes down to it, race doesn't affect my decisions to date someone or not. That's superficial. What I meant was that women of color are my preferences when it comes to appearance.

Me: OK, because I sincerely thought you meant the opposite, that you preferred white women lol.

Him: LOL

Me: I'm dying laughing right now.

Him: That would be a bit odd to want white women but swipe right on other races. I guess I could have elaborated a bit more when I said it.

We've talked about light stuff too :lol: I don't see what's wrong with discussing this topic. It's like the elephant in the room. I'm not trying to be some white dude's first foray into IRR.

I tend not to listen to words much. Everyone is on their best behavior in the beginning. You should watch what they do..like that bozo that was mad cos your MCM was Michael B Jordan.

Being his first or 3rd doesn't really mean much imo esp f the others weren't serious so its really about actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back