my pictures....finally:)

Thanks You guys, My ultimate goal is bra-strap length and I know I can acheive it with your help. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Diamoness,

You have beautiful hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Keep up the good work! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

You've given me another reason to buy some Caruso's!

Dayum, dayum, dayum another excuse to spend money I don't have...adding that on to my Christmas list!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

I love the shine, thickness and color diamoness. Good job

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey Diamoness,
Thanks for sharing your pics. Your hair is beautiful. I love the color &amp; the fullness. The sheen is wonderful. GIRL, YOU'RE ROCKIN' THAT HAIR.....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

THANKS EVERYONE!!! About the color, I used "ebony" colored henna mixed with olive oil and conditioner about three weeks ago. The curls lasted all day. The next morining, my hair was still bent at the ends, but I put about four more curls in for fullness in the crown area. Oh, ....and sorry Ms. Kenesha.:)

I like it /images/graemlins/wink.gif. Great shine,thickness &amp; color. Happy Hair Growing! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Diamoness

Congrats on their hair. Like the others said it does look very healthy, thick and shiny. Continued hair growing success.

I don't know where I was when you posted this thread but I just saw your pics and I love how healthy and thick your hair is. Don'tcha just love those Carusos?

Your looks beautiful. Nice length and HEALTHY. /images/graemlins/cool.gif. Keep up the good work. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back