my pics for the Hide Your hair Challenge!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I finally got them uploaded. I have more, but my hubby has them trapped in his digicam.:ohwell: I hope my hair grows as well as it did these past 2 weeks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Now I can shut up about my hair and show it to you.:lol:

There is one picture (#8, i believe) and your hair looks so pretty and curly. It also looks really soft too! What did you use in your hair?

I am trying to upload pix, but they are bigger than the whole computer screen. What am I doing wrong? :confused:

My friend used a blow dry cream and a curling iron. She did a really good job on my hair. The blow dry creme is called 7 day relaxer. It stays the style until u wash yr hair.:) I forgot who makes it. Sorry.:ohwell:

RZILYNT said:
I am trying to upload pix, but they are bigger than the whole computer screen. What am I doing wrong? :confused:

If u R using fotki, u can upload one pic at a time like I did. My pics came out OK. Fotki is free.

I like the curly fro pics...you've made progress since Nov! Did u BC? I didn't notice the straight ends anymore...

Can't wait to see your growth in April :D

I BcD 11/24/06. I used the Just For me softner which died after a weeks use.:lol: I'll be touching up w. ORS next month. My texturized hair is thriving. :woot: If I could have some of the growth U had from the last challenge, I'd be really happy!

Thanks, sis! Your hair is gorgeous, too. My mom wears yr siggy style all the time. I can't rollerset to save my life!:lol:

Thanks you all! I'm still a newbie when it comes to styles, but I am practicing daily. My coworkers are dying to see my hair. One girl begged me to see it because all week, I've been hiding it under a cap.:lol: I think they will try to snatch the cap off if I wear it again.;) My new style in 2 mini pony tails. It seems like this style is growing my hair faster. I gained another half inch in my nape this week. Yay protective styles!:D

DDtexlaxd said:
Thanks you all! I'm still a newbie when it comes to styles, but I am practicing daily. My coworkers are dying to see my hair. One girl begged me to see it because all week, I've been hiding it under a cap.:lol: I think they will try to snatch the cap off if I wear it again.;) My new style in 2 mini pony tails. It seems like this style is growing my hair faster. I gained another half inch in my nape this week. Yay protective styles!:D

Congratulations on your progress!!! :clapping:

Thanks for your kind comments. I feel like such a newbie because I can't do a simple twist stlye from top to bottom.:ohwell: Can u guys give me any tips on how to do the front? I can style the back.

Back