Hide Your Hair Until Christmas Challenge!!!

KiniKakes said:
Hey ladies!

Just wanted to update ya'all! :D

I am sad to say that I am officially withdrawing from this challenge. I took my braids out last night (new pics posted in my Stretching it Out album) and plan to get a relaxer tomorrow..... And I will probably take my Progress Pictures in Oct. as originally planned.

I wish i could have held off.... but Im afraid i just dont have the willpower!

But good luck to all of you girls! When ya'all finally do unveil those pics, i KNOW its gonna be a major "Wow" factor!!!!

HHG Sunshines!!!!!

Aww Kini, you can do it!

I am flat ironing next week and Imma just take pics but upload them to my comp, not fotki:D

I'm not sure if I started to late but I decided to take this challenge in July of 2006. So we will see where I am by Christmas of 2006! Happy growing ladies!

KiniKakes said:
Hey ladies!

Just wanted to update ya'all! :D

I am sad to say that I am officially withdrawing from this challenge. I took my braids out last night (new pics posted in my Stretching it Out album) and plan to get a relaxer tomorrow..... And I will probably take my Progress Pictures in Oct. as originally planned.

I wish i could have held off.... but Im afraid i just dont have the willpower!

But good luck to all of you girls! When ya'all finally do unveil those pics, i KNOW its gonna be a major "Wow" factor!!!!

HHG Sunshines!!!!!

Aww Kini! Sorry to see you go. I hope ur relaxer went/goes well. I'd love to see ur pics :)

bouncy.gif

29 days left................
and counting down...........
I can't wait, we're all going to be so suprised.

I have been keeping my hair in two strand twist for most of this challenge. When I twist my hair up it shrinks up so on Saturday we had a birthday party to attend and I had washed my hair earlier that day and cornrolled it to dry but I did not have time to retwist it so I wore my hair in a stretched out afro puff...oh my goodness..the reaction I got from all my people I know at the party. They were like "Wow you hair has really grown and you can't see that it is this long when you have it twisted up"

I was actually really impressed with it myself. Just last year November I had my hair shaved bald like a man's do.....so I'm sure that is why they were really shocked since it almost seems like yesterday that I was bald.

Anyway now that my hair is longer, my twist last longer so I plan to keep my hair twisted up (hidden) for another 6 months until late Spring/Summer. I will wear it out on occations though. I have pictures to post but will have to wait until the Christmas challenge comes to an end. :)

Back