My Phyto Experience

sweetpeadst

:D Ok I got it, I love it, I want some more of it. Not only did I like my hairdresser loved it. She said it was a great perm and I should have found it years ago. The smell was very minute even when she washes it with the neutralizing shampoo for the first time she said it feels so good. The Milky Reconstructor left my hair silky (no tangles)!!!!!!!! I really like it alot. My hair is not plastered to my head. It was great Thanks everyone at LHCF with special thanks to Kaddy (my soror) and MonaLisa ( they helped me out tremendously)!!!!!!!! I will post pics a little later. Ok I will do it right now. My hair is a little big (roller wrap makes my hair huge).
http://public.fotki.com/sweetpeadst/phytorelaxer/

Last edited:
sweetpeadst said:
:D Ok I got it, I love it, I want some more of it. Not only did I like my hairdresser loved it. She said it was a great perm and I should have found it years ago. The smell was very minute even when she washes it with the neutralizing shampoo for the first time she said it feels so good. The Milky Reconstructor left my hair silky (no tangles)!!!!!!!! I really like it alot. My hair is not plastered to my head. It was great Thanks everyone at LHCF with special thanks to Kaddy (my soror) and MonaLisa ( they helped me out tremendously)!!!!!!!! I will post pics a little later. Ok I will do it right now. My hair is a little big (roller wrap makes my hair huge).

I'm glad it turned out okay for you and you're not bald. I'ma have a code name for you..."lil miss impatient":look: Glad that you're happy and it was a good experience for you....it's a rare thing ;)

MonaLisa said:
I'm glad it turned out okay for you and you're not bald. I'ma have a code name for you..."lil miss impatient":look: Glad that you're happy and it was a good experience for you....it's a rare thing ;)

If your hair was that nappy you would have did the same thing!!! I figured by the time I finished flat ironing it to death it would have fell out anyway!!!!!!:p

I still wanted a loong review a la MsK and ArmyQT. I am a fiend for phyto reviews. Guess I'll just have to write a long one Monday. :D

Your hair looks fabulous girlie! I agree with Mona, you new name is "lil miss impatient" :lol: I am glad it worked out great for you though.

Well you right a long one then :grin: I will read every bit of it !!! I really didn't write a long b/c it is just like everyone (who gave good reviews) said. I didn't really wear my hair out though b/c my hairdresser cut it to short I asked for trim. My hair is actually shorter than before I got my braids, mind you my hair grew an 1 1/2 while in braids. She cut my hair wet. :mad: It didn't look like that much b/c where she was going to cut it I stopped her and told her it was to much so she cut it further down. I told my boyfriend what happened (we live in two differnt cities Birmingham and Mobile) and he said why didn't you just do the perm yourself and not get a trim. Next time I will take his advice!!!!:(

First, let me go :spank: that shs for you! How dare she cut so much hair off and to do it while wet!:mad: Next time make sure to do it yourself!!

Your hair looks great though!! Phyto is da bomb!

KAddy said:
Your hair looks fabulous girlie! I agree with Mona, you new name is "lil miss impatient" :lol: I am glad it worked out great for you though.

:p Kaddy don't say that!!!!

@ DSD and DangerouslyShy thanks for the complement!!!!!!

sweetpeadst said:
If your hair was that nappy you would have did the same thing!!! I figured by the time I finished flat ironing it to death it would have fell out anyway!!!!!!:p

LOL...I touched up at 14 weeks...but the way my hair was...just kept it really moisturized and wore it curly. I think I could've made it 19 weeks. The following times I touch up...it will be 16 weeks or longer.

That was risky what you did...but it worked out.

So I'll let you go this time....

Mad at the flat ironing it to death...it would've fell out anyway...

and dooooooooooo not add a heating implement to your freshly phyto'd hair for a bit...I know that says it in the directions as well. I rarely use direct heat anymore...so it wasn't an issue for me. You...I'm a lil worried about...:look:

sweetpeadst said:
I am tempted to try. Everyone says such great things about it. Thanks for sharing :)

Back