My OLD salon

butterfly_wings

I just remembered one of the may reasons I don't go to my old hair dresser anymore, I remember one time I was going to get my usual half head of weave, she normally just looks at you and decides on the price, it is usually between £40 and £60, anyway one day I decided to buy some Keracare products that they had (3 products in total), my hair came to £45 but the total was wait...£110, I was really confused and silent for a second then asked how much the products were, then she got out her calculator and as like "oh sorry it is £70" damn woman tried to rip me off £40 and if I had been some foolish little girl I would have paid it!! I was so angry!! :wallbash:

I also remember in the middle of getting my hair done, a old white came in for a wash (I don't know) anyway she was offered tea or coffee, what was I offered...Jack!!

Lastly, I remember getting a fringe cut, the 'stylist' cut it wonky and put so much grease on it my hair looked like dental floss!! I had to go home and re wash my hair.:nono:

Oh and one more, another salon this time, I went in and asked for red/brown low-lights, the woman left the dye on my hair for over one hour as she said it wasn't taking and my hair came out ginger!!!:wallbash:

This is why I now do my hair myself!!

I might go in there one day when I'm BSL and buy some Keracare products from her just to flash my hair in her money hungry face :lachen:

Any ladies in London, stay away from Finesse and Aquarius!!

Last edited:
:nono: :nono: i am so glad that you got away from this lady and your is growing and looks healthy so you are doing a very good job yourself :grin:

I live in London haven't been to a salon in over 12 years, seem like I'm not missing much LOL.

Back