My new LF Pics

SelfStyled

Okay......I bought a LF about a month ago and did not like it- it was way to thick. This past week I was on vacation and after the hustle and bustle of the holidays, I had some time to do surgery on this bad boy.

I thinned this sucker out and cut a slit in it so that I could actually pull my own hair through..I sewed wig clips on either side of the slit- and I am good to go. The only thing is now I am permanently stuck with a middle part:look:- but it's all good.

The texture is Kinky Straight and it blends perfectly with my airdried hair.

This was how I made the slits:

llhcfpart.jpg

This is it on:
LFLHCF.jpg

Girl you go head on!! That's brilliant!! And very beautiful on you!!

Oh my, you may get something started with that great idea!!! :clap:

That's hot. I love how it blends so well.
Where did you purchase it from?

I bought it off of Ebay- belive it or not. I admittedly paid $100 too much, it would have been cheaper if I went with a CV(Chinese Vendor). I do love the quality of the hair though- so overall I am a happy camper.

Omg it looks so natural. You need to give me your address so you can perform surgery on my wig. Ha Ha Anyways It looks beautiful!

Omg it looks so natural. You need to give me your address so you can perform surgery on my wig. Ha Ha Anyways It looks beautiful!
:lachen::lachen: I don't know about that- it took weeks before I could get up enough a courage. I was determined to not throw that money down the drain.

That looks gorgeous!

You may not be stuck with a middle part. I accidentally ripped my lf and sewed it with clear thread and you cannot tell. If you wanted to change the part to the side you could probably sew up the middle part.

Back