THESE PEOPLE NEED TO STOP THE LF TOMFOOLERY!!!

they can't hide in the club either b/c a lot of lace front glue will fluoresce under those black lights...it ain't safe for lace front vampires no where

YES YES YESSSSSSSS there was a giant uproar when this occured lol. had people scramblin to find glue that got a good hold and wasnt flourescent :lachen::lachen::lachen:too much work imo

I have nothing relevant to add

Just wanted to say thank you OP for using the word "TOMFOOLERY" as a thread title LMAO :lachen: Freakin hysterical

YES YES YESSSSSSSS there was a giant uproar when this occured lol. had people scramblin to find glue that got a good hold and wasnt flourescent :lachen::lachen::lachen:too much work imo

see I can't be walking around glowing in the dark. and you know no one would tell you if you were lol

This just has to be Houston. Yeah SOME ladies here have the worse LF game ever and they could care less what your able to see. I have a co-worker who's edges stay flipped up and I don't have the nerve to mention it, but she has to know. For the most part, I think ladies Weave game is alright. Not at my job or school, but in more public spots like the major malls, etc.

This just has to be Houston. Yeah SOME ladies here have the worse LF game ever and they could care less what your able to see. I have a co-worker who's edges stay flipped up and I don't have the nerve to mention it, but she has to know. For the most part, I think ladies Weave game is alright. Not at my job or school, but in more public spots like the major malls, etc.

boyyy i tell ya the chicks at my school are avid about that milky way:perplexed one of my suitemates had it and her hair was all over the place collecting like a birds nest:wallbash:

Back