My new LF Pics

Is this an alternative to bleaching the knots?

No the knots are bleached. The wig was weird in the fact that the density was so thick but the parts looked thin to me. I have always wanted a U shaped wig that 1-was good quality hair and 2-was not shiny. I probably could have sent it back to the vendor to have more hair added, but I just did not feel like it. Too lazy:nono:.

That looks gorgeous!

You may not be stuck with a middle part. I accidentally ripped my lf and sewed it with clear thread and you cannot tell. If you wanted to change the part to the side you could probably sew up the middle part.

Aww man, that stinks . Sorry to hear about that. But look at that brilliant creativity that you came up with:yep:. After seeing your original thread was the thing that pushed me to finally buy an LF.

ok more details. what kind full lace or half and more details of how applyed and can we get pics of the clips you sewed in.

Aww man, that stinks . Sorry to hear about that. But look at that brilliant creativity that you came up with:yep:. After seeing your original thread was the thing that pushed me to finally buy an LF.

Yea I was ready to throw in the towel but after I sewed it it looked as good as new. These LFs are addictive. After seeing you with the Kimora that is on my list as well as a yaki with highlights for the summer.

I paid about $220 for mine and I figure if I wear it for at least 6 months it'll cost about $37 a month. Now that I discovered a cheaper CV and synthetic LF's Ill be able to switch them up more often. I sewed clips onto mine too and am done with the adhesives.

ok more details. what kind full lace or half and more details of how applyed and can we get pics of the clips you sewed in.

This is a full lace wig- but this could work with a lace front as well.

What are you guys doing with the sides and the back? How are you keeping it on?
With mine it is a stretchy lace cap, because the measurements of the wig fit my head, it really is like any other BSS wig, in that when you put it on it stays on. I did not use any adhesives anywhere. I used two bobby pins in the back.

Where did you get wig clips from?
The wig clips I either get from the BSS or Sally's

how did you thin it out?

I used thinning shears to thin it out, and I got them from Sally's the look like this:
shears.jpg

I know someone asked me how I put it on, I sectioned about a 1x 2" piece of hair where the middle part would be, twisted that piece up, and put the wig on. Like I mentioned earlier, I did not use any adhesives at all.

I would like to thank everyone for all the comments:yep:. I am glad that I went through the original LF thread, and to Atlanta JJ, Keedah, LadyLady,and Sunshyn Beautiful for making me realize that you can use these LF's to help grow your hair, and the need of glues, tapes, adhesives etc,is not neccesary at all!

You look so beautiful and it looks so naturla.
You have inspired me :)
How long do you plan to wear your LF?
:blush::blush: OMG- Thank You! I hope that it will last a very long time, but to answer the question, I don't plan to stop wearing buns or ponytails. I switch between the LF, Half wigs, buns or pony.

Back