My New Kinky Weave (Of Course Pic HEAVY)

I normally don't like weaves at all but this is the most beautiful one that I've ever seen!! What to go.

Ediese your weaves are always beautiful looking!! I would take the plunge but I don't think anyone in New Orleans can do that good of a job. Beautiful!!

Um Ediese, from a fellow H-town chick, thank you very much. I have been looking for someone to do my sew ins and I think I just found her....Thanks again

BEAUTIFUL!!!! The blending is more than perfect.

I always love your posts cos of all the pictures you share :)

It looks so natural! I love it.:yep: I may have to try that hair because I'm thinking about transitioning and that's a great match!

Beautiful, Ediesse,
-also, is it easy to wash? Does that take alot of time? How often will you wash, condition your hair?

TIA!

*sighs*

i wish i knew a good braider/weaver... i want a break from my hair too... :look:

that is the closest match i think i could get. *taking notes in case she does find the right person to install this for her*

I absolutely LOVE this look...You are such an inspiration... I don't usually do weaves, but I am going to definitely look into getting one like this. I went out to get a half wig similar to this b/c I saw this post yesterday...Hopefully, it will ease me into taking the plunge with getting the install. You're looking quite FAB!!!

Girl you are the weave master.
every thread u start you look different in it.

Thank you!:lachen:It's funny that you say that. I went on a date with this new guy, and he said that I looked different in every pic on my dating profile. He wasn't sure which look I would have for our date. :grin: I gotta keep switching it up. lol

Beautiful, Ediesse,
-also, is it easy to wash? Does that take alot of time? How often will you wash, condition your hair?

TIA!

I've cowashed once before, and I can't believe how easy it is to detangle. It's even easier than my natural hair. The comb glides through it. I love to cowash, and was thinking about doing it probably 3x per week, but I dont' think I will.

Since I'm natural and planning to wear this for 3 months, the constant cowashing will cause my hair to matt. I'll probably just cowash 1x per week. The good thing about this curly hair is that I can easily spray scurl moisturizer diluted with water on the braids, and not worry about the weave getting greasy. I also just spray the weave in the morning with scurl mixed with water to revive the curls. It takes about 3 minutes, and it looks fab afterwards.

Thats really pretty but its small loose curly not kinky. I got some kinks fo ya! LOL It looks really great and natural on you.

I hope that others noticed this too. Thanks for mentioning. I think if anyone with coarse density natural hair uses this one for an install they will have problem with blending. If your hair is a finer texture or about 3b, you should be fine. Otherwise, mix it with AAMH like I did. I know it would not have blended with my coarse 4a hair if I didn't.

How do you wash? I'm seriously considering this now, you look SO pretty!

Thank you!:blush: I haven't washed my hair with shampoo yet, but the trick to washing is diluting your product with water in a bottle. I use a water bottle. I mix shampoo and water, and shake it up. Then, I pour it on my head in the shower, and massage my scalp. Make sure that you properly rinse all the product out. I just airdry afterwards.

I'll be cowashing with this weave to help maintain the texture. It's the same process as above. I did it a few days ago, and it was great! After I'm done cowashing, I apply Frizz Ease, spray my hair and the weave with Scurl and water. I apply some Kinky Curly Custard to blend my hair with the weave. Then, I put a shirt over my hair to stop the drippies, and taddaaa!! By the time it dries, the curls are perfect and frizzless.

Ediese,
I'll be back soon and I'll definitely hit you up. I had a question though, I plan to have this sew in for at least two months or more if I can. How much/often should I wash or cowash? Is it a good idea to use a squeeze/nozzle top bottle and squeeze oil into my scalp to the braids twice a month?

Ediese,
I'll be back soon and I'll definitely hit you up. I had a question though, I plan to have this sew in for at least two months or more if I can. How much/often should I wash or cowash? Is it a good idea to use a squeeze/nozzle top bottle and squeeze oil into my scalp to the braids twice a month?

Beautiful. It looks like it is all your real hair. That is unbeweavable!!!! One of the best weaves I have ever seen!!!!!!!

Ediese,

I just want to thank you for posting this thread, I received my hair in the mail and I love it. My dad is visiting and thought it was mine. It's great and e I love it. I got mine from lanikshair and I got the super kinky 2 14' and it's wonderful! I put Hawaiian Silky and water in it, and it loosen the curls making it longer.

Again thank you it's great and your installs look GREAT!:grin:

Back