My Neices' Momma

Irresistible

My Neices\' Momma

yup, my sister and her *healthy* relaxed hair....

now y'all can see why her hair made me sick all them years , while my hair was jacked up the whole time with a relaxer....

laugh.gif
she has like the invincible, super indestructable, heavy duty super sturdy kinda hair
laugh.gif

http://public.fotki.com/IRRISISTABLBTCH/like_mother_like-1/my_nieces/beforehaircolor.html

Re: My Neices\' Momma

Ok. Is everyone in your family a professional model? I'll bet your family reunions look like beauty pageants!
laugh.gif
Like my cousins said when they saw Adrienne's photos for the first time, "She would get beat up at my school."
rofl.gif
(That's a g-fab compliment!)

[ QUOTE ]
blue_flower said:
Awesome! What's her hair regimine?

[/ QUOTE ] girl im tryin hard to get her to join .....all i know is when i tried all the things she did while relaxed my hair was still jacked.
ohwell.gif

*note to my sis* would ya please just join
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Ok. Is everyone in your family a professional model? I'll bet your family reunions look like beauty pageants!
laugh.gif
Like my cousins said when they saw Adrienne's photos for the first time, "She would get beat up at my school."
rofl.gif
(That's a g-fab compliment!)

[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif
your silly ...Thank you girlie *cheezin*

bigshock.gif
Omigoodness!! What beautiful hair!!!
I was trying to convince myself this morning that heredity wasn't that strong of a factor in hair growth.
ohwell.gif
Thanks Iris.
cry3.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sillygurl18 said:
She is really pretty and her hair is sooo thick. Shes looks like Aaliyah.

[/ QUOTE ]
she reminds me of her too. very pretty hair
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
bigshock.gif
I was trying to convince myself this morning that heredity wasn't that strong of a factor in hair growth.
ohwell.gif
Thanks Iris.
cry3.gif

[/ QUOTE ] awwww it isnt everthing though, its only part of the picture
cause me and her most definitley have totally different hair and different things worked for our own individual growth....so dont think its the only factor, its just part of it i believe

Wow! You gals look exactly alike!
laugh.gif
She has beautiful hair though.

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
bigshock.gif
ohwell.gif
Thanks Iris.
cry3.gif

[/ QUOTE ] awwww it isnt everthing though, its only part of the picture
cause me and her most definitley have totally different hair and different things worked for our own individual growth....so dont think its the only factor, its just part of it i believe

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone in my family seems to have similar length hair
ohwell.gif
, but everyone has really full healthy hair. I guess I'll have to step it up and be the shining beacon of full, healthy, long hair in the family.
wink.gif

::adding Iris' sister to list of hair inspirations, just after her::
smile.gif

Irresistible your sister is pretty and so are you!!! As my lil' sis would say "Y'all got da buttas!!!
I just peeped your album for the first time and WoW!!!
shocked.gif

::adding Irresistable to my list of "hair inspirations::

[ QUOTE ]
Honi said:
Wow! You gals look exactly alike!
laugh.gif
She has beautiful hair though.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was think the same thing. Her hair is lovely.

Thank you for all compliments to all you lovely ladies , about my sister and my neices (my family is the world to me) .....much love to all of you sweet ladies.......and thank you for all the compliments directed at me too....they all are deeply appreciated.

Its funny how in the real world you can be around a bunch of people that know you and a bunch that dont know you and not often hear a single compliment. yet here some of my dearest family (myself included) have been greatly complimented. and it is nice to hear sometimes.. you just never know what a few nice words will do for someone's outlook, and for their day. Thank you again ladies
Rose.gif

O.K tell the truth... that's just another pic of you right? No on the serious side, you two are just like WOWZERS! Simply beautiful is all I have to say.

Irrisitable is going to adopt me so she can pass on her hair genes to me!

[ QUOTE ]
dannie_19 said:

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif

I got the "leavitalone hair chromosone"....
and my sister got the "supersturdyandmean hair gene"

note....mean was just for the purposes of making it rhyme
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
dannie_19 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

Are y'all twins? She is gorgeous just like YOU
smile.gif
Thank you so much for sharing your family's hair pics with us. It's really fun looking at them
up.gif

Back