My "naked" hair (pics)

jupitermoon

Here's my naked hair with just a quarter sized amount of extra virgin olive oil for moisture and nothing else:
DSC01318-vi.jpg

DSC01305-vi.jpg

DSC01316-vi.jpg

DSC01319-vi.jpg

DSC01304-vi.jpg

DSC01322-vi.jpg

The only reason I added a little EVOO because it is below freezing where I live and I had to go outside, but it's only a quarter sized amount and my hair looks pretty much the same without the quarter sized amount of EVOO.

For comparison here's my hair with gel and conditioner as a leave in:
DSC00741-vi.jpg

And here's my here with conditioner only:
DSC01066-vi.jpg

I'm really not liking you right now..... someday! ( in about 5yrs) somehow....someway... Imma be there tooo... swanggin my stuff around...LOL

OOOHHHHH so very pretty!!!!!1 :grin:

Thanks ladies. I was afraid to try naked hair, but for the past few weeks I've been leaving very little conditioner in my hair if any and have only been using EVOO as a leave in/moisturizer. My hair feels so soft and strangely it tangles LESS. I thought my hair would be a dry tangled mess without any conditioner left in, but I was wrong. EVOO has really been beneficial for my hair. Less is more for my hair.

Thanks again ladies.

I really like it like this. It looks really good. I'm really inspired to go "naked".

Please do so and post pics. Ever since I've gone natural, I've been afraid to see how my naked hair looks and behaves, but it isn't so bad. It's soft and more fluffy and doesn't tangle as much. A litlle oil, butter, or whatever for moisture is okay, but I think sometimes using too many products may not be a good for some people.

CelinaStarr...your hair is lovely!!! What gel and or conditioner did you use on pic 7?

I used Hello Hydration condioner as a leave in and Garnier Wet Shine Gel Extra Hold. I normally do not use gel becuase it dries my hair out, but I just wanted to experiment. Hello Hydration is a good condioner and is very similar to Aussie Moist, but now I am cone free and am using Vo5 and Giovanni (Deeper moisture or 50/50 Hydrating) conditioners because they don't contain silicones. Prior to giving up cones, Hello Hydration and Aussie Moist were the condioners I used.

Back