My mother did it-the BC!!!!!!!!

NewYorkgyrl

I came home from college last night to start bringing home some of my stuff (i'm graduating next saturday) and to celebrate mother's day. As I walk in my mother greets me with no hair!!!
I was not mad but SHOCKED! She use to have almost bra strap length hair. I didn't even know that she was thinking of doing it so she took me by surprise. As soon as I stopped staring at her for 10 minutes I got use to it. I was happy that she did what was best for her cause she doesn't want to relax her hair anymore. She said NO MORE CHEMICALS!!!!
The first thing that came to my mind were the wonderful ladies here on LHCF. My mother wants to grow her hair out naturally. So help me out ladies. I need all the help I can get to give my mom the best advice with her hair.
If you can give me some tips, regimens and ideas of how exactly you started wearing your hair after it started to grow out I would REALLY appreciate it!

That's great. Tell her we are excited for her!
:dance7:
Does your mom have a computer? Why not just show her the lhcf website and get her to check out nappturality.com too? If she looks at a few natural fotki albums that should give her a lot of good ideas.

I agree with what hopeful said! What prompted her to big chop?

Back