My Minute Curls: Steam and Style Review (Pics)

caribgirl

Hi All,

I have been wanting to try this product so very much and a good friend purchased it for my birthday. See :www.minutecurls.com

I really liked the ease of this product and it took about 5 minutes to curl my hair, 2 minutes to wait for the cap to warm in the microwave, 5 minutes wearing the cap, and 5 minutes to wait before removing the rollers. So a total of less then 20 minutes to go from straight hair to curly without direct heat :grin:!

I tried Caruso and had to return it because the unit burned out after one use. Also, this product is so much easier to use.

Pics:
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Start with dry hair and apply leave-in. I used Lacio-Lacio.
ry%3D400

Place rollers, heat cap for 2 minutes, and keep cap on for 5 minutes.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Remove rollers after 5 minutes. Finger comb and style.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

WOW! I have been waiting for someone here to try this...
Of course this might work beter for relaxed girls... But - I think it is still GREAT!

Thanks CG for this review. This seems like something I can deal with. I will be looking into getting the cap.

You can get one at minutecurls.com. It costs 29.95. Here is the customer service tele #: 561-208-6906

Thank you so much for the review and this info! I'm still amazed as I have never seen/heard of this thing before and in that little amount of time your curls came out so pretty. I need to do more rollersets but cannot STAND sitting under the dryer. I work like a dog so for 29.95 I can try this out. Thank u again.

It came out so pretty! I thinkk i want one!!!(will see IF they ship to canada and for how much...!)

OT Your progess is TOO NICE! found a new inspiration and im off to go stalk your fotki!:grin:

This is really nice!

Thanks CG for this review. This seems like something I can deal with. I will be looking into getting the cap.

Thank you so much for the review and this info! I'm still amazed as I have never seen/heard of this thing before and in that little amount of time your curls came out so pretty. I need to do more rollersets but cannot STAND sitting under the dryer. I work like a dog so for 29.95 I can try this out. Thank u again.

Thanks so very much Diva, Aggie, and LaBella!!!!!

LaBella: I feel the same as you about the dryer! This method is so painless :lachen:!

Your hair came out very nice. Thanks for the review, I may have to try this.

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

It came out so pretty! I thinkk i want one!!!(will see IF they ship to canada and for how much...!)

OT Your progess is TOO NICE! found a new inspiration and im off to go stalk your fotki!:grin:

Thanks Stepi, Morehair, and Kitten!!! Kit, I hope that you can get shipment to Canada :yep:!

Very cute!!!

this is so nice thanks for the review and pics. your progress is beautiful

Thanks a bunch Dani and Bbdgirl :grin:!

I WANT THIS!!!!!!! :worship2::worship2::worship2:

Awwww, sucky, sucky now! Just got paid. Paid my bills, rent, loans...now it's time for me!!

*SP pulling out her credit card*

Hi All,

I have been wanting to try this product so very much and a good friend purchased it for my birthday. See :www.minutecurls.com

I really liked the ease of this product and it took about 5 minutes to curl my hair, 2 minutes to wait for the cap to warm in the microwave, 5 minutes wearing the cap, and 5 minutes to wait before removing the rollers. So a total of less then 20 minutes to go from straight hair to curly without direct heat :grin:!

I tried Caruso and had to return it because the unit burned out after one use. Also, this product is so much easier to use.

Pics:
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Start with dry hair and apply leave-in. I used Lacio-Lacio.
ry%3D400

Place rollers, heat cap for 2 minutes, and keep cap on for 5 minutes.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Remove rollers after 5 minutes. Finger comb and style.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Girl I am just in awe how you're hair has grown so beautifully!!!!! Gawgeous!!!!:grin:

Thanks for posting a review on this Minute Curls cap. Was so curious if it was the same or gave the results as the other brand called the (Heatcap 39.99). Saved $13 buying it on ebay. Can't wait to use and post pics.:grin:

Back